Anyone else waiting for jetBlue to release April 2008?

DS has no school on the 18th (teacher development day) and DN has only 1/2 day of school on the 18th. So we are going on the 17th-25.
Check to see if your kids might have 1/2 on the 18th or the day off and then you could go on the 17th and return a day earlier if it makes a difference in the fares.

We are taking a cruise from 4/19-4/26 so the days are set in stone. I would have to add on 2 days before we leave and 4 days after to get any sort of decent fare so I really am stuck.

I check the fares on a regular basis and instead of going down they are going UP! Our return flight has increased $100/pp since I booked..:eek:

Wonder how many people are going to be on the flight?

Jill

I check the fares on a regular basis and instead of going down they are going UP! Our return flight has increased $100/pp since I booked..:eek:

Jill

I check every day too! I paid $308 pp RT and the same RT fare is now $458 pp. I'm so glad I booked when I did.

Also, I checked my flights yesterday and there were still lots of empty seats.

Jill

The flights we are looking at are still the same $299 going and $399 coming home. Actually all the flights are the same for that day The plane must be empty with those prices and Southwest fares not out for April yet.

...I can only hope that the price will go down, but we had to pay it to get down there (driving is NOT an option for us) so we were stuck.

Jill

I checked ours and they also went up, and there are still alot of seats available on both flights. They didn't go up alot, one way from 59 to 76 and the other from 99 to 109.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter