Anyone ever buy something get home and its broken and have luck exchanging it?

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
We bought ds a sword sometime on our vacation the 3rd to the 10th and now the sword doesn't make noise I have tried changing the batteries but that has not worked. Of course I don't have the receipt since we live in MA and would have not gone back to CA to return it. I emailed their delivears website has anyone done this?

Thanks

Jenn

Is it from the DL park ?

We went there in 2004 and I bought a sippie cup. I never used it for over a year but before going to use it I sterilized it and it melted. I emailed them and they sent me a new one free of charge even though I was only asking to buy a new one. I explained what happened and got an email back saying they were sending me one for free to replace it.

I had a shirt that shrunk way more than it should have, so I called them and ordered a new one. They said I could send the old one back and they'd refund it. I did have the receipt though, so you could call them and see what they'll do. Their number is (800) 362-4533.

If you have a Disney Store near you you may be able to return it for a refund there. I've done this with broken items from the parks in the past. I did have the receipt, so I'm not sure of the policy if you don't have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter