Anyone ever do the bus tip to LA

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
for the day, next time I go, Im going to do that but thinking it would be more fun and a lot cheaper to rent a car

I know the bus trip would be more expensive but I like the idea of the whole tour. Those drivers know their way around and how to get there in the least amount of time so I'm thinking you get your money's worth. Plus, they know all the cool out of the way things to do

nooo, they now the proper way to do things, I know the cool way to do it :p

I heard people saw a man and his family pooping on Charlton Heston's front yard on one of those tours...I sure wouldnt want to miss that:groom:

I heard people saw a man and his family pooping on Charlton Heston's front yard on one of those tours...I sure wouldnt want to miss that:groom:

lol, nope my dad and mom were driving there own car with a a map to the movie stars homes, see it was quite the oppiste as you thought

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter