Anyone ever gone bass fishing while visiting Universal?

sherries

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this diverts slightly from the Universal forum. My family will visit Universal for the second time this summer. We are traveling with another family. The "boys" have decided that it would be a great fun to go bass fishing one of the days during our visit. Since we will be there seven days and have the 5-day pass to Universal, we have two days to fill. Has anyone ever done this while in Orlando? The internet offers information on several different fishing guides, but I was hopeful to get a reference from a "real person". If you have any info, that would be appreciated. Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.

I've never done it personally, but I worked with a guy who went on a chartered bass fishing boat and they didn't catch one fish. He no longer works with me so I can't ask him which one. I know in Louisiana we have charters that offer money back guarantees so you might want to find one that does that - if there are any.

Yes, my husband booked with a group that offers the no fish, no payment due offer. It will be a boys day, so I guess even if they don't catch anything, they will enjoy the "bonding". :confused: Thanks for the reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter