anyone ever seen discounts at Christmas

cassie714

<font color=purple>Revenge of the Mummy kept on br
We are planning on going to Disney for christmas 2003. I know it is to far away to know whether there will be discounts. I was wondering whether they have ever offered discounts during this time. Mostly I mean room discounts. How far in advance did you book? I was thinking about doing it soon

It's probably best to not plan on discounts for the week of Christmas and the week of New Year's Day. As far as I know, last year was the only year that discounts were offered during the peak Holiday season. The 2002 DC discounts end on 12/19.

IIRC, there were discounts for arrivals as late as 12/25 last year. Even last year, there were no discounts for arrivals between 12/26 and 12/31.

Have fun with your planning.

The DC discount does end on 12/19, however if you check in on 12/19 or earlier, you get the discount for your entire stay. We were originally planning on doing 6 nights checking in on 12/20-12/26. I ended up saving lots of money by coming one day earlier and staying for 7 nights. Not a bad deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter