Anyone ever visit the parks in May??Help Appreciated and Needed!!!

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi There,
I know it may seem crazy,we aren't going to Universal and IOA till the first week in May,however I am busy planning our trip and just curious if anyone has ever been there during this time and if so what is the weather and crowds like??Also will we see many characters??

Also does anyone have info on the shows over in Kidzone,like what characters perform and if they do a meet and greet afterwards??Also when and where does the Mystery Machine with Scooby and Shaggy show up??And does it appear several times throughout the day??And how about Barney?He does a show and also a meet and greet??Is this correct??

Also if you spend the whole day at the park,is it possible to meet most of the characters??Speaking of characters,do you think they will have a lot of the same characters they have now come May??Just trying to get some input and help.

Also anyone who wants to share photos,we love to see them, we are getting very excited about our trip.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks A Million.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter