Anyone from Ohio?

I'm from Toledo, OH..NW Ohio area!!! YAY!! I didn't know so many of you were from around my parts..AWESOME!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:banana:

I lived in OH most of my life. Grew up in Cleveland, then moved to Columbus to attend Ohio State. Stayed there after graduation, and lived there for 13 years before moving to Chicago. :) I call "Columbus" home because I do not like Cleveland. Not many good memories.

We are between Youngstown and Warren--little place called McDonald. My kids and I were born and raised here and we all graduated from Mount Union College...husband grew up in Cornersburg but has lived here for now for 30 years!

I'm not far from you Blue Devils. Loving all things Disney here in Howland, near the airbase.

We're from N.E. Ohio. Medina area. I lay claim to being a lifelong fan of Cleveland sports teams. One cannot label me a bandwagon or front running fan here. :)

Youngstown for me. Born in Warren, went to school in Kent, love the beach at Coneaut, and now live in Youngstown.

We are in Youngstown (but my hubby is originally from North Kingsville). Hi hi everyone! :goodvibes

We're 60+ years in Hubbard Ohio.

We are from Medina- not too far from Akron (home of LeBron James- BOO!).

Live in the Youngstown area, born and raised!

We are between Youngstown and Warren--little place called McDonald. My kids and I were born and raised here and we all graduated from Mount Union College...husband grew up in Cornersburg but has lived here for now for 30 years!

I'm not far from you Blue Devils. Loving all things Disney here in Howland, near the airbase.

Hello fellow OHIO Disers! :thumbsup2 :love:

We are now in the Canfield area near Youngstown.

I lived in the Medina area for High School in Highland school district!

I am an Ohio State Alumni, so go Bucks! :dance3:

GO BUCKS!!!!:cool1:

I grew up in Lima OH and then moved to Columbus for school and have stayed here since.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter