Anyone From The UK Going Soon?

Vamp

Earning My Ears
Hi

Firstly may I say, my heartfelt sympathy goes out to everyone touched by last week's events, be they American or British. It is such a shame that such evil can thrive in our World.

Secondly is anyone from the UK thinking of cancelling their impending trips to Orlando? My BF and I are flying with Continental in early November and then on to Las Vegas, and home from there via NY. Not only is there the safety issue, there is also an issue of will the flights still be operating, ie are the flights we are booked on going to be affected by the reduction in schedules? it's all too much to take in, and to be honest I feel guilty even thinking about holidays at a time like this.

Does anyone else from the UK have this sort of dilema.

Ta

V

I am going 11th November 2001. Belfast to London. London to Orlando! Cant wait. The safety issue imho and in no disrespect it would be the saftest time to travel now. Because of what happened the security everywhere will be really really tight. I will just say look forward not back

Welcome to the DIS Vamp. We have a UK Discussion Board here on the DIS where you will get a better response to this. I am moving this over for you. Good luck.

Hi Vamp

You are not alone! There are several UK Dis'ers who are in exactly the same position/dilema as you, however we are all hiding over on our dedicated UK version of the DIS Boards.

Click HERE to visit the UK boards. You'll need to register for a user name again as we are a separate site from the US version, but once you have done that, you'll be able to post away!

Hope to see you soon :)

Penny :)

Hi Penny

Thanx for that, I'm adding it to my favourites straight away, see you soon.

V

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter