Anyone going April 2015

tinkerbells mum

DIS Veteran
Really really excited :). Just booked for 14 days over Easter at POFQ traveling out on Saturday 4th April 2015. We have managed to get free QS dining which I upgraded to DDP and 14 day tickets for the price of 7. Flying into Sanford for the first time so I'm not sure what to expect there but hopefully a shorter queue through passport control. Has anyone else booked for April next year yet would be great to share countdowns and planning xx

We have booked the disney part of our trip for April 2015 Staying at OKW from the 12th-24th April in a studio with free dining and the gift card. Going to add 2 nights at universal at the beginning as my two boys really want to do Harry potter. Flights will be with virgin using air miles into either orlando or Miami. Very excited already :)

We are going April 19-25, 2015. It will be our first trip as DVC members, so we haven't booked yet but next month I'll be hooking our home resort, BLT! Yay! We are also adding on a couple of days to the beginning of our trip to go to Universal. My kids have always wanted to go, and I have to admit, I would love to see all that Harry Potter stuff!

Should be fun planning this!

We are going April 19-25, 2015. It will be our first trip as DVC members, so we haven't booked yet but next month I'll be hooking our home resort, BLT! Yay! We are also adding on a couple of days to the beginning of our trip to go to Universal. My kids have always wanted to go, and I have to admit, I would love to see all that Harry Potter stuff! Should be fun planning this!

Edited for spelling.

We have booked the disney part of our trip for April 2915. Staying at OKW from the 12th-24th April in a studio with free dining and the gift card. Going to add 2 nights at universal at the beginning as my two boys really want to do Harry potter. Flights will be with virgin using air miles into either orlando or Miami. Very excited already :)
We are going April 19-25, 2015. It will be our first trip as DVC members, so we haven't booked yet but next month I'll be hooking our home resort, BLT! Yay! We are also adding on a couple of days to the beginning of our trip to go to Universal. My kids have always wanted to go, and I have to admit, I would love to see all that Harry Potter stuff! Should be fun planning this!

Sounds like 2 great trips. I'd love to go and see the new Harry potter part! we went in 2011 to the first part, I don't think anyone else wants to go again though so I don't think we'll go back! Hope you both have fantastic trips xx

we are doing april again next year...either the 18-25, 19-26, or 18-26th. We rented DVC points this april 2014 at BW with BW view and it was wonderful. We are leaning towards either renting again, a studio but not sure which resort. OR Staying at POP! We love it there too!

We're doing April 2015 for 2 nights (POR) pre Disney Cruise. Can't wait. I've already reserved my rental car, just waiting for 2015 rates to be released.

Yes! April is a possibility for us as well. We've narrowed it down to mid -April or mid November. : ).
Has anyone seen an official April 2015 thread yet? I couldn't find one.

Your be there the same time as us :-) we are there 19 March - 7th April ... So excited! We are staying at POR the first 16 nights then travelling down to treasure island for the last 3 nights to recoup x

We'll be there April 18-25! So excited to be staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time, too. :)

we'll be there April 24-27, staying at the Grand Floridian. A short trip, but better than no trip at all!

We are!! we were gonna go on May, but the grandparents are coming along now (yey!) so we moved it to April 22-25. Going back to Art of Animation resort but this time staying in the Cars section. We're super excited!! I haven't narrow our dining reservations yet, can't wait for the April calendar to be released to go on full planning mode :)

Really really excited :). Just booked for 14 days over Easter at POFQ traveling out on Saturday 4th April 2015. We have managed to get free QS dining which I upgraded to DDP and 14 day tickets for the price of 7. Flying into Sanford for the first time so I'm not sure what to expect there but hopefully a shorter queue through passport control. Has anyone else booked for April next year yet would be great to share countdowns and planning xx

Hi - we are going 3 - 18 April, also from the UK - only flights booked so far. who did you book your package with - all online sites / TA saying free dining not available until check in after 12 April - thanks

Started planning my April trip yesterday. Looking at April 15 through April 21. We are canceling our October trip because we have to replace an air conditioner. I have started a list of restaurants we want to try this trip. It will be my DH and I. My DD who will be 21 by then hopes to be working in Disney if not she will probably join us.

Hi - we are going 3 - 18 April, also from the UK - only flights booked so far. who did you book your package with - all online sites / TA saying free dining not available until check in after 12 April - thanks

Hi I've just replied to your PM xx

:wave2:

My DD13, DD11, and I just booked a girls trip for April just last night :cool1:. We will be there from 4/6-4/10 along with everyone else :lmao:. We are booked at ASMovies and cannot wait (also a first for us). This will be our first time going without DH, so that too is going to be an adventure within itself, however I have full confidence that we can do it since my girls and I have been there many times before and know WDW like the backs of our hands :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter