Anyone going in Dec during the Holiday?? What's your rate & where??

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
We may have to change our date to December during the Holiday (Dec-26 through Jan-2). What rates are everyone getting and where are you staying? Thanks!! We are thinking of staying off-sight, I thinking paying Disney $$$ for a hotel during Holiday is way too much!!

Does anyone have any suggestions where we can stay and save some money? We are a AAA memeber. It's me, hubby DS (now) 4 and DD 2. What resort or hotel would be nice to stay at? Thanks so much!!

AP rates can be had if you check-in on the 25th (we moved our visit up by a day and are paying $239 for AKL concierge).

$239!! He he he!! No way! I'm not planning to pay that much. I'm hoping I can find a nice OFF-SIGHT hotel or resort that will not cost a lot even during Holiday. Thanks anyway.

but there a couple of websites that you can check for surrounding hotels/suites/condos in the area for the times you are going in December in many different ranges of price and that offer varying amenities such as www.hotelkingdom.com along with www.go2orlando.com and www.hoteldiscount.com Also, you may try travelocity's site too because they may have properties you're interested in and www.orlandoinfo.com Bumpimg this up so others who are going around that time can give you some specific info. on where they are staying also. Hope this helps.

Thanks deena!! I'll check the websites you have provided, thanks!! :)

Please let us know of any bargains that you may find, and we will do likewise.

We'll be at Disney from December 22nd through 29th. We booked a package in late May/early June and will be staying at offsite at the Caribe Royale in a 1 bedroom suite (sleeps 6). It has a microwave & fridge and has a free continental breakfast. When we booked it, the room was $115 a night, but it may have gone up since.

I'm selling a 2-night pkg on eBay at the Wyndham Palace 12/26-28 for $120 for both nights. You can search under seller stlrod if interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter