Anyone going in May 2008?

that makes 8 of us for the first week in May.

anyone want a meet?

thinking may 3 or 4?

Sounds good to me! Let me know when and where.

I'll be there May 3rd-10th. I've booked ADRs (but can change/cancel them if I need to). I booked airfare last week, but still haven't booked a room yet (waiting for an AP discount:rolleyes1 ).

Am considering a trip 5/2 - 5/6....just need to get off my butt and on the phone...LOL

I just booked a solo trip May 3-11 with a split stay at BCV & the Poly!

Haven't made any ADRs yet and would love to meet up with other travellers.

I'll be solo April 30th, May 1st, staying at BCV. Does anyone care to join me for the BJ Thomas concert on the 30th? DH is coming Friday to Sunday.

Bobbi:goodvibes

DH and I will be there May 2-20! Looking forward to a long relaxing split trip with the first half at the Poly and the second at The Yacht Club. Cannot wait til we are lying by the pool with a good book and a tall cool drink! Oh and Flower and Garden Festival, our favorite!!!!!!! Can't wait til May!
ACOTS

Just booked yesterday, May 15th-20th at Pop Century!

Thinking about the Pirates and Princess Party on the 16th. Anyone else?

how about May 4 - at DTD - in the tables along the lagoon (okay need to look this time and see if they still there) - or other suggestions.

I just booked my first solo trip. I am staying at AS Sports May 5th-8th. And here I said I wasn't giving disney any of my money this year. Those darn specials really get ya- ha!!

how about May 4 - at DTD - in the tables along the lagoon (okay need to look this time and see if they still there) - or other suggestions.

Sounds good, my DH and I will be there then and would love to meet other DISers. :woohoo:

thinking of going in May.

Youre "thinking of going in May"????? Try again!!!! LOL

I am thinking of a second trip in May... towards the beginning if I can get some of my classmates to go after graduation. if not, maybe tie it to arrive a night earlier for my already scheduled May trip... just need to make sure how many of them want to go and see how many rooms we need... did a 3 bedroom villa last time (December) and we had a lot of fun!

Youre "thinking of going in May"????? Try again!!!! LOL

I am thinking of a second trip in May... towards the beginning if I can get some of my classmates to go after graduation. if not, maybe tie it to arrive a night earlier for my already scheduled May trip... just need to make sure how many of them want to go and see how many rooms we need... did a 3 bedroom villa last time (December) and we had a lot of fun!

I'm actually going twice in May. May 1-6 staying at SOG and then again May 14-19 staying at POP. Just couldn't get enough of it. And I'll be there Dec 11-17. Just LOVE IT :woohoo:

My DH and I will be at the ASMu (Calypso building, preferred location, hopefully 1st floor) May 6 - 11.

We plan to decorate our window ~ please look for it!

Hope to meet many fellow DISers during our vacation!

I'm actually going twice in May. May 1-6 staying at SOG and then again May 14-19 staying at POP. Just couldn't get enough of it. And I'll be there Dec 11-17. Just LOVE IT :woohoo:

Will be there 2 times in May also now.. going with my mom and sister for part of Memorial Day weekend (sister has to be back to work on Monday) Is the December trip for mousefest?

Will be there 2 times in May also now.. going with my mom and sister for part of Memorial Day weekend (sister has to be back to work on Monday) Is the December trip for mousefest?

The December trip is with my dad, my son, my sisters and their families to celebrate Dad's 80th Birthday. We will be staying at SOG for that trip. That will be Dec 11-17.

I might try to do mousefest for December 2009 and do Disney Land/Sea package. Never been on a Disney cruise, only Carnival Cruises.

DH and I will be there 6-13 May (AKL and WL). Its the first trip since our wedding/honeymoon last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter