Anyone going on the Western Cruise June25

evarn

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am going with my 2 kids. I am single mom. Are there any advice you can give us? We are coming from the East. Airline, staying in Disneyland? Travel on the Islands of port??? Please help me...I am new at traveling this far alone

If you mean the Magic's special West Coast Mexican Riviera cruise on June 25, 2005, yes! There are several dis families going. There is a thread already started for this cruise, though it has not been active lately. Come on over and join us. Some of us are locals out here, so if you have any questions, ask away, maybe we can help.

Cheryl

My girlfriend told me about this DIS site. So you already live in CA? We are from NJ and go every year to Orlando Disney...I wanted to go to CA. Do you have any good ideas for places to stay on Disneyland? I heard it is much smaller than Disney World....We love Disney. I have two kids 9 and 12 a girl and a boy. Wow this is a cool site.... I hope everyone starts to write. Cause in NJ we are about to get hit with a Noreastern.....snow....I want fun in the sun..... :boat:

I dont understand all this lingo thread....etc...you have to educate me...LOL.. :cool1: My name is Evamarie

Evamarie,

OK, I'm going to try one more time! :guilty: Been having trouble posting. Yes, we are close to Disneyland. We are about an hour north. We have annual passes and visit the parks often, so I may be able to answer some of your questions. Be sure to check out the Disneyland California board here of the dis, as well as Disneyland's web site. Lots of good info on both of those.

To answer your question, a thread is what each one of the topics on a board are called. There is one for the June 25 sailing, on Cruise Meets, and as it gets closer I'm sure that more people will come back and post again.

Any questions, ask away. Don't know that I can answer, but I'm sure someone can. Have fun planning!

Cheryl :wave2:

Where can me and my kids stay on property of Disneyland on the 24th of June? Also, we are gonna come back and stay a few days on our way back...any hints? Not as many hotels as were use to in Disney World Florida. What advice would you give us? I dont want to rent a car. Thanks Evamarie from New Jersey....where the snow is high.... :wave:

What hotels close by are good to stay at prior to boarding the cruise and after???? What about a Sheraton? Friendly Neighbor hotels??? Otherwise they are $336.00 per night???? Any suggestions??? Evamarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter