Anyone have a review of Wyndham Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista

I've stayed there. It's ok. Could you do better? sure, but not bad at all.

We've stayed on a couple of occasions when extending our vacation. The room was clean and we had no problems. However, there is a resort fee so make sure to factor that in with the price you are paying. The proximity to Disney Springs was great so we didn't use the park shuttle at all. We would just walk to the Disney buses.

Our stay is only for 2 nights before checking into CBR.. I Do like how close DS is I guess thats where we will be eating during that stay,,

For me it would be the bottom rung of all the Disney Springs hotels. For a night, maybe two with all my time at the parks, and hotel is for sleeping & showering, it would be fine. But the Garden rooms are so very small, and other than a cruise ship, not for me.

It really boils down to how many will be in the room and how much time you will spend at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter