Anyone In Booking Window for a Marvel Day at Sea?

In the past we had Groot at one meet and greet and Iron Man, Spiderman and Black Panther at the other.

The Groot ones appeared on the 2/19 one also. :)

Sounds like we're only missing Spiderman - at least at a formal meet.

I think there used to be one called heros of New York or something like that with Spider-Man, captain America, black panther and iron man (maybe one more - captain marvel)?

really don’t think they should be offering the cruises as MDAS unless they are actually going to do all the activities.

really don’t think they should be offering the cruises as MDAS unless they are actually going to do all the activities.
Considering they cut many events from the Halloween and Christmas cruises, I don’t think that is realistic.

Considering they cut many events from the Halloween and Christmas cruises, I don’t think that is realistic.

I don't know. Disney sent me an email today about SWDAS and when I went to the link that they sent, it mentioned a show, fireworks, characters, trivia, crafts, drawing classes, and more. I guess it doesn't say if they'll have some of the flavor bits, especially anything that would normally be in the atrium. But the rest seems like a go.

I think there used to be one called heros of New York or something like that with Spider-Man, captain America, black panther and iron man (maybe one more - captain marvel)?

Yes! This is what I was thinking of. Especially with a new Spiderman movie (and yes I realize it's Sony and not Disney) it's going to be a total bummer if it's only two characters instead of four at that meet and greet!

We are sailing in February on our first Marvel cruise and we booked it specifically because it was Marvel. I am sure DCL will do something amazing but I sure would like to know what it is. hahaha

We're booked for our first Marvel cruise as well, and am in the same boat ( literally ) also wanting to know itinerary so we know what to bring!

A while back DCL sent an email with a list of some of the expected activities. There was the Groot ticketed event, as well as one with Black Panther and Iron Man. They mentioned the Captain America USO show. Also, it made it seem like Spiderman would be doing some sort of activity in the kids club, but not a ticketed meet and greet. One of the MDAS night shows was also mentioned, but I can't remember if it was the show with the Avengers or just Mickey & friends in their superhero outfits. There was no mention of the Dr. Strange show.

We our sailing Feb 14 so next Friday night at midnight I can try and book the character Meet and Greets!

We sail on Feb 5, 2022. Our booking window opened at midnight.
we had two ticketed events to book For Heroic encounter GROOT, and Heroic
encounters - Iron Man and Black Panther. We sail on Friday from Miami and the ticketed events we only available in Day 2 and Day 3..

I was able to book Groot and then Iron Man with Black Panther last night. On our cruise the meets were starting at 7:30am!

Has anyone sailed on the MDAS yet? I saw some videos on YouTube about the character meets and shows but was curious about the merchandise offered as well. :-)

Has anyone sailed on the MDAS yet? I saw some videos on YouTube about the character meets and shows but was curious about the merchandise offered as well. :-)

We were on the 1/17 MDAS sailing. The day was MARVEL-ous and far exceeded our expectations given the current environment. It was definitely a highlight of the cruise. Don't miss the Dr. Strange Stage show, the Disney characters deck show, the Heroes Unite deck show with fireworks and the USO show. Also, the characters out and about were amazing. Tons of trivia and family game show with Marvel theme opportunity. I wasn't blown away by the variety of merch, but there was sone, of nice quality. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter