Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

ok if there are to be 3 how will we vote on each name and which croc gets which name, i think the purchasers should have maybe more right to name, maybe being able to have 2 votes instead of one....or something?:confused3

I'm not sure. I think three but the thread is moving so fast. :faint: More than 3 would be too many, we only have 4 going right now for Disney World and that's too many. One of them is having to retire to my house for a few months.

Mel

Maybe we should only have 2 then, that way it wont get too confusing.

Well I have already purchased the disney croc, so if the other person who said they would buy has bough then let me know as I will just keep it especially with it being disney.

I like the giftbag idea too.

I believe thats 3 votes - fay wins :lmao:

Joking- Give me five min and i'll try about sort out a poll- unless anyone knows how and wants too do it

How about Fleur for one of the names? It's pretty and it's French!

I think it is proving to be popular, and as someone said there seem to be alot of overlaps especially at easter and halloween etc Its not like all 3 would have to be on the go all the time, I bet the majority of the time they will be in the company of postman pat.

I think it is proving to be popular, and as someone said there seem to be alot of overlaps especially at easter and halloween etc Its not like all 3 would have to be on the go all the time, I bet the majority of the time they will be in the company of postman pat.

I think the best way of doing this would be for everyone interested in having a croc send me their dates and then I can work out if we need more crocs.

Mel

Ok i've worked it out- i need to open a new tread with the poll and then one of the mods would have to move it over here- BUT i can only add 12 max options for the poll- so we need to get the names down to 12 options.

If we have two crocs the two most popular names win or it the croc owner wish to name their croc then maybe they should - to save it getting confusing

let me know

Not that I know of, only me and tetley02 have only gotten them.

Mel

Sorry, I have been out all day, and I am just trying to catch up with this thread.

Just to confirm, I have not purchased anything as yet, I'm guessing that two have been purchased already, so I will hold on until I've been told to do anything further.

As someone said, this thread is moving too fast right now :lmao:

i vote fleur now, changed my mind...going 16th-18th april,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter