Anyone Interested? Postcard Exchange?

Kogo Shuko

There is no Kogo Shuko, only Zuul.
Hello all!!

I've been thinking about this for some time.

I was wondering if people would be interested in a postcard exchange similar to the Christmas/Holiday card exchange?

I know I'm travelling in 3 weeks, but I was hoping maybe I could get the idea out there to see if anyone else is interested.

Preferably, it would be an exchange of postcards from your local area/town/state/etc.

If there is an interest, I'd put together a list of participants and send out, with similar rules as the holiday card exchange.

Where in the world are ya'll buying postcards? I can't say that I have ever seen postcards except on vacations.

We have postcards in the tourist/souvenir shops. But there are also those at the post office.

Are you interested, DisneyWalle?

Postcards are a lot cheaper to mail....:rolleyes1

We have postcards in the tourist/souvenir shops. But there are also those at the post office.

Are you interested, DisneyWalle?

Postcards are a lot cheaper to mail....:rolleyes1

Don't have any tourist or souvenir shops here. Let me look at the Post Office, I have to mail a box on Tuesday, I don't want to commit if I can't find any. Cause I have never seen them at my post office either.

Some great places to find postcards are gas stations along major highways and truck stops. It's rare that I don't find a postcard at a truck stop. :)

Sometimes convenience stores located in busy spots have postcards as well. ^_^

Some great places to find postcards are gas stations along major highways and truck stops. It's rare that I don't find a postcard at a truck stop. :)

Sometimes convenience stores located in busy spots have postcards as well. ^_^

Ok, no post cards at our local post office. I will check this weekend at the only truck stop in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter