Anyone know what the 2003 AMEX White Glove Treatment is?

twhipple

<font color=green>Prefers the Eastern way<br><font
I saw a thread before our cruise for the 2003 Amex benefits but I can't find it again (search has been busy and disabled). Does anyone know or have a link to them? We want to book again in October 2003 but want to check all possibilities out first. Thanks.

Mosst likey there will be none. Disney is ending its relationship with Amex and joining forces with Visa. Disney is introducing a rewards type Disney card with Visa, this could be the reason that Disney Club is ending also.

My final payment is due mid November, so which card do I use.

Been using AMEX 'cause of the White Glove Treatment, but know worthless! But being a Canuk, Disney Visa is a no go!

HELP!
What to do, What to do???????

Any advice.

Going end of January 2003.

Scratch
:confused:

I asked a CM at Disney reservations this same thing a while back and was given the same response. He said Amex will not be the "official card" of WDW after this year. Disney's Rewards Visa will take it's place. Neat idea, but boo hoo for us Amex users. It's the only card that keeps me honest by making me pay up at the end of the month. I do not have the self-discipline to do that with a Visa!

I hear you about the Disney VISA, I don't like the idea, Scratch. Since you paid your deposit with Amex, it really doesn't matter which card you use to pay your balance. If you are not cruising this year, there is no White Glove treatment and since you paid the dep with Amex, paying with a regular VISA wouldn't matter. Long explanation to say, doesn't matter, huh? ;)
CC

The thing I don't like is Disney seems to keep a lot of secrets of late.

Oh well, really nothing we can do about it. I'll put it on VISA just in case it helps for any benefits they may be offering us poor Canuks!

One of the hazards of booking so well in advance!

Thanks again.

Scratch
:smooth:

scratch - since you paid the deposit with AMex, even by paing the final balance with Visa won't get you any benefits. If you really want to be elgible for ANY possible future Visa benefit, you'd have to have your original deposit credited back to you and make that deposit on your Visa so the whole trip would have been paid with a Visa. The way you are proposing would result in a split payment. I hope that made sense.

I don't want to go there 'cause I don't want to have any problems.

Thanks Lori

I guess it back to putting it on AMEX again.
At least I can get my AirMiles which in turn means maybee a third trip to FLA which means I can rebook a cruise on the cruise. Hey things are looking brighter already!

Thanks!

My Migraine is starting to go away just thinking about another trip!

Life is Grand!

Scratch
:smooth:

What are the current White Glove Benefits? It looks like they were deleted from the Amex site already.

I thought last year, they were free floats and snorkle at CC, and a tour of the bridge. Is this still true? (I'm not referring to the Carribean Magic, and White Gloves Parks and Ports programs.)

Thanks!

GBG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter