Anyone know where I can get this pin (for honeymoon)?

Daisy57b

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm planning my honeymoon in WDW! Someone told me about a pin that has Mickey and Minnie on it showing their shiny wedding rings. Anyone know where I can get this and if I can get it before our HM?

Another question - kinda off subject. What is Drink around the World? Alcohol all over Epcot?? That might be something we would want to do!!!

Thanks!!!!

Not sure about the pins-but would also like to know about them!
As far as drinking around the world, your right....have yourself a drink in each country around epcot!
Grover in Winnipeg

You can buy the pin at the pin trading store at Downtown Disney marketplace. they also have the bride/groom pins, as well as the one of Mickey and Minnie cuting a wedding cake.

First you need to figure out which mickey/minnie wedding pins you want.

check pinpics.com.....search under wedding...or look under the wedding group of pins. The wedding/honeymoon pins are some of my favorites.

Then, you can advertise as wanting to purchase them on dizpins.com (sale boards), or you can try ebay...or, if you are already a pin trader, you can try and trade for them on dizpins, or dizneypins or pinpics.

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter