Anyone know?

I guess my point is why would you want to get rid of something that makes guests happy. I mean to me I would think that would be their main concern cuz if people aren't happy they aren't going to go. I'm sure there are diehards that would go no matter what but I remember the days before fastpass and it was miserable.

I don't mind going in the busy season if I know I can get fastpass eventhough the crowds in general can get pretty annoying. Like huge crowds just to get out or in the stores or restaurants but even that is tolerable IF you feel like you got your money's worth and were able to do MOST if not all of the rides AT LEAST once. I truly believe that if they did away with fast pass it would go back to going to the park and literally only being able to go on a handful of rides.

With the ticket prices and price of gas and everything else that one little thing makes it more bearable and I think it would be a HUGE mistake to get rid of it. But again that is just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter