Anyone pre-order "BATB" on ship??

Mtdewbuzz

Mouseketeer
("BATB"="Beauty & the Beast", for those of you who didn't figure it out already)

Anyways, did anyone here pre-order the DVD while on their cruise? And if so, did you receive it??
My wife & I pre-ordered it on our August cruise & were also supposed to get "The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad" along with it, and we haven't received it yet. We were getting a little worried.
Anyone know who one can call about purchases made on the cruise ships?

:confused:

we ordered it while on board the magic first week of sept. finally received it on the 21st but i too was concerned and called the number on the pink receipt 407-363-6200. i was told that the last batch of dvds was to be sent on the 19th and to give it to friday the 25th. obviously that was today so i would definately give them a call good luck

mtdewbuzz...wow, that was August 3rd because you were on the same cruise as us. You should definitely call because B&B has been in the stores for a few weeks now.

MJ

when you call the number they going to ask you for your name and some other information,and they will resend you your dvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter