Anyone priced out singles for 7 for 5 package?

yecats

Living to vacation.
I called Disney earlier but inquired as to two adults for 7 for 5 package, but may end up going as a single. Have any singles called to inquire about pricing for new package, dates, resort and what did they quote you? Thanks for your replies.

Me! :) Just booked November 6-13th at Pop Century, standard room, $746.05. Woo! :)

I just called Thursday for solo quote and got a different price. I requested 7 for 5 deal from Nov. 13 through Nov. 20 and was quoted $804. I guess price difference is the extra days ticket on UPH. Have a fun vacation.

Originally posted by yecats
I just called Thursday for solo quote and got a different price. I requested 7 for 5 deal from Nov. 13 through Nov. 20 and was quoted $804. I guess price difference is the extra days ticket on UPH. Have a fun vacation.
That's weird - 13-20 = 7 days = 6-13. ??

no I think they are putting you in a preferred room - call back and ask for a standard room.

the preferred room at Pop Century is the 60's and I really like the 50's better.

not sure if i did good on the price or not.
i booked allstars at the end of april for oct 1-9 dream maker with the 5 + 2 package. with tax it came to $865.40 i had to talk with a supervisor when i called as the first person did not know how to book a solo trip.................
when i called last week to adjust it, take off first and last night uph and do room only for two nights, it couldn't be done and still let me keep the original price.
since i have never gone solo before not sure how good of a special this is.
raven::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter