Anyone request table for 4 & not gotten it?

I like and enjoy my shrimp very much, especially my "Rock Shrimp" but I don't think I could eat enough to start turning myself pink,it would be nice to give it a try though!!!

Andy

Don't hesitate to eat in the dining rooms for breakfast and lunch because you prefer to sit only with you own group.

We just mentioned to the castmember who was seating us that we preferred to eat alone and they never had a problem seating us alone.

My husband and I work opposite shifts and have different days off so therefore it is VERY SELDOM that we have dinner together and a complete family. We are a family of five and my ONLY request was that we have a table to ourselves to dine together for 7 nights as a family. Of course that was not the case, as soon as we borded I went right into Lumiers' only to find table 66(great table in the center of the room) was a table for 8. I went to have the table changed and they immediately accomodated us. GREAT I thought??? Table 37 was are new assigned table. WELL, table 37 is practically located in the kitchen and our servers were quite sub-par. The best part was being told that they were sort on water glasses so we could only have small juice glasses for our water, which we all drink alot of and was rarely refilled, the ONLY table in the whole dining room w/ sm glasses. I could go on and on about the poor service we recieved, but the bottom line is we got to spend 7 dinners together as a family... less pampered and stuck in the kitchen but together!:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter