Anyone See Philharmagic!!!!!

kenman

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone got lucky enough to see the show! Would love more info on it like what kind of things happen during the show bubbles,scents,rain,snow,etc. any pictures of the inside of the theater?
I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!:D

They have a report on wdwig.com right now. On the home page, right hand column, under "theme parks". Don't know if it has all info you want. I didn't read the whole thing `cuz I didn't want to read any spoilers!:rolleyes:

I was in MK on Thursday and they had a private viewing of the show. Myself and DGF somehow got into the small group of people lucky enough to see the show. Let me tell you that I was very dissapointed. I was so dissapointed that I asked one of the CMs if this was the true final show or the just a "warm up". I was told this is how the final product will look when it is opened to the public.
Specifically, it was very short, the visuals were hard to follow and the odors were somewhat disturbing. The sound was very muzzled and hard to decipher what was being played. I doubt I will go see it again once the show is opened to everyone.

That's a very discouraging review. I was really looking forward to doing this with my kids. Hopefully, the fuzziness and stuff will be fine-tuned.

Welcome to the DIS, <b>BunBunzDad</b>, I'm glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

Sounds like you were disappointed in Philharmagic. The interesting thing about shows and other types of entertainment is that everyone's likes and dislikes are always different.

I will be interested to see this show to see if I agree with your review. I won't be able to do that for several months, though.

Hakuna matata!

Katholyn

bubbunzdad,
after reading your post on the budget board, i'm not sure i believe you.

Bunbunzdad,
After reading another post on the budget board, I definately don't believe you!!!
Curious? Look for "Song" & "Table of 6 " threads

I hung around the Philharmagic area this morning for awhile- it looked like some Fantasyland CM's were getting trained about the attraction but I didn't see any chance to preview it. I'm pretty bummed out-- but mainly because I am home now and of course I'd rather be in WDW. The last day is always sad.

Originally posted by jaccceee
Bunbunzdad,
After reading another post on the budget board, I definately don't believe you!!!
Curious? Look for "Song" & "Table of 6 " threads

LOL... jaccceee is right, this moron is posting negative responses to several people's questions as some sort of joke. Unfortunately, he's the only one that thinks it is funny.

To any new "DIS"ers out there, Bunbunzdad is not the typical poster on disboards... most of the information is very informative and helpful. You just have to learn to spot these type of posers and ignore them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter