Anyone traveling to Orlando in Dec find Cheap airfare yet

jaw62901

Mouseketeer
Has anyone found any airlines that are offering cheap airfare yet for December. If so could you let me know which ones. The cheapest I have found is 336 trough Spirit Airlines.

Thanks,

Jason

we go every december and fly out of houston. it is still a little early for those good fares. but keep watching cause you never know when there might be a special!:p

We are paying 225.00 RT 12/21-12/29, direct from Boston. Unfortuantely it is on American and Ive been hearing rumors of them not doing too good. I hope they hold out until the end of the year.

I got an awesome special.

We got tickets for $137.50 RT flying on Delta. We are going Dec.11th-Dec.15th, flying out of Minneapolis.

It was on of those "less then 24 hour" air fare sales, but there were no blackout dates & you could buy tickets up to Feb.2004.

Just keep looking everyday, although it is a bit early but you never know. I was SHOCKED to see such cheap tickets for December already!

I got a fair of $176 per person with taxes from MHT to MCO December 12/19. I was happy with this price because I like to plan things WWWAAYY :rolleyes: in advance and this was the best fair I found so far.

Try side step , I got 219.00 out of akron Ohio every other site was showing around 290.00 for 12/25-1/5 hope you can find a great price!...goof

I got 215 R/T on Delta . JFK to FLL.......MCO to JFK 12/23 to 1/2. That was 3 weeks ago I think the fare is 275 now.

I paid $216.50 R/T from Philly (7am) to Orlando, leaving November 30, returning December 5 (8:30pm), non-stop flight on USAirways. That same flight is now up to $339.50! I'm glad I bought my tickets when I did!

I can't find anything from Long Island under $250! We usually fly around $160 or so. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Song to deliver the cheap fares - then watch the others to follow.

I called Delta the morning of there internet sale and they had trouble finding seats for me from Philly to MCO.....and they were $375....I've decided to wait for Airtran or Southwest to do on sale....I'm not interested in paying more then $200 per ticket out of Philly...

Not yet!! Still waiting for good fares from SDF to MCO!

Holding my breath....

loveswdw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter