Anyone used a hip carrier for 2yo?

Payne family

Earning My Ears
We are going June 7th -11th and have a 2yo, 4yo, 7yo, 11yo. Wondering which would be better, hip carrier or double stroller. Any advice on either and brands of hip carrier would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:confused:

as a mother of children the same age...
I must say that in the past we found the double stroller to be so much easier....
although I will admit I'm unfamilar with a hip carrier...

I would say go with a double stroller....even if your 4yo chosen not to ride in it....it allows for extra storage.....
Also the stroller allows for the kids to get a good view of the parade if you park it right on the curb...this way they get to sit and watch the parade in the stroller while your other kids sit on the curb infront....

I'd take the sling and get a stroller, like handsfull said, you can use it to store all of your stuff if nothing else :)

We also have 4 kids close the the ages of yours but I sneaked a peek at your profile and you're a bit younger than I am. The reason I mention that is bc. recently I've started to have some problems w/ my back. I'm sure my that carrying around my 4th baby is the cause. She did me in!
Take the stroller......your back will thank you later!:p

I think with the heat and having to tend to your other kids you are better off with the double stroller. My 7 year old will jump in it from time to time. Sometimes, I wish I could jump in it too.LOL

Use the stroller to get around in general, and the hip carrier for ride lines, where the stroller cannot go most of the time.

Go with the stroller. I have used a carrier on previous trips with a younger child. When my daughter was under 2 it was great. But as she has gotten older and heavier I have left it at home. It's too hot!!! I have opted not to use it even in lines because it has been a hassle to continually take a child in and out of it for every ride. The stroller is more comfortable and efficient for everyone.

Hi! We are in the process of purchasing a hip carrier for our trip to WDW in October. We're bringing a lightweight stroller for the kiddos to sleep in - but have decided to bring the hip carrier for convenience sake. The brands we're looking at are Hiphugger and Hip Hammock. Sometimes you can find either on ebay - but they also have websites - do a search under "google." Hope this helps :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter