Anyone used Mouseketeer Clubhouse?

padams

<font color=darkorchid>Hey, I've never posted on a
We are staying at the Contemporary in February with DSs ages 4 and 6. I have dinner ressies at California Grill and I am debating whether we should send DSs to the Mouseketeer Club while DH and I eat dinner (or alternatively as I originally planned, take them to dinner with us...they are well behaved and accustomed to eating in restaurants). Did your kids have fun at Mouseketeer Club? What did they do while they were there? Thanks for all replies.

My DD (8) loved it! We used the one at the GF. We picked DD up around 10:30pm and we thought she would be sleeping and she was still going strong. She was actually upset that we were already back to get her. They have computers, arts and crafts, games for them. You get a pager in case of emergencies and they feed them dinner if they are dropped off by a certain time.

Click here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/childcare.htm

Buzz2001 - thanks for the info on the kids club at the GF. I haven't heard anything about this particular one and we will be using it in January. Anything else you can add?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter