Anyone used the babysitters at Aulani (not Aunty's)?

twodogs

DIS Veteran
My girls will be nearly 11 and 8.5 when we go. I think Aunty's may be too "young" for them based on reviews here. Has anyone used the sitter service offered by Aulani? We want to go to Pearl Harbor with my parents (my dad is a retired army helicopter pilot so,it may be a longish day) and wanted the girls to stay back and relax. Thanks for any insights.

Sitter service is actually provided by an outside vendor contracted via Aulani. You do have to go thru Aulani to book the service. We left our younger ones with the sitter when we went to Diamond Head and other stuff where the younger ones didn't care for. The sitter brought age-appropriate entertainment (crafts and such), but you have to provide food for the kids. The sitter did take them out around the resort to meet the characters. I am sure you can setup the "rules" with the sitter on what your kids can and can not do.

Overall we are more than happy with the service and the kids seem to like the sitter lady. We actually had the same sitter for 2 consecutive days. Cost is not cheap ($35 an hour for 2 kids), but was worth it to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter