***Anything Mickey sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Heather came home from work to a package on the doorstep!
She says, "Thank You, Thank You!" JoAnna (IHeartGlaciers)!
She received a New York Mickey Mouse tumbler and an "I Love New York" Mickey Mouse pin. Little did JoAnna know, Heather went to New York City for her high school graduation present from her Aunt Missy, and she fell in love with NY! So perfect!

Yay, I'm glad she enjoyed the presents :-) It was fun shopping for them, although it was hard to pick which ones to send!

Reminder.....TOMORROW is mail day.
Please post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list.

Mine is all ready to send! I'll go to the post office tomorrow!

I just got back from WDW on Tuesday and I was able to do my shopping there... :)

Mine is all ready to send! I'll go to the post office tomorrow!

I just got back from WDW on Tuesday and I was able to do my shopping there... :)

Fun....hope you had a good time.
I leave Saturday :yay:

Post back when you actually mail it, please.

Had a package waiting for me when I got home from work today.
Inside was a Mickey Mouse beach towel, a Mickey 'Ty Beanie Ballz' (he's cute!), and Mickey note cards (handy). Thank you, Ashley (taylor3297)!

I will send our packages out first thing in the morning after I get to work. The post office is next door. :)

Had a package waiting for me when I got home from work today.
Inside was a Mickey Mouse beach towel, a Mickey 'Ty Beanie Ballz' (he's cute!), and Mickey note cards (handy). Thank you, Ashley (taylor3297)!

I will send our packages out first thing in the morning after I get to work. The post office is next door. :)

I am glad everything arrived. You can thank my daughter for the Mickey Beanie. She just insisted that I needed to include one in the box.

According to DC, my package was delivered. And I have a funny story to tell about that when my person checks in!

Today is mail day!

We have 5 packages that still need to be mailed out.
Be sure to post here when you actually mail so I can mark you off the list.

I got my Mickey package from Missy!!! There are so many awesome goodies... Mickey candy, cookie cutters, cupcake cups, a lanyard (perfect for my trip to WDW later this year when I plan to so my first pin trading!!), pencils, a expandable towel (love those!!), band aids, stickers, and even Mickey/Minnie kissing salt and pepper shakers! I will do a full report with a photo when I get home from work today :-). Sorry for the delay in posting. I had my package sent to work and we always get a 1-day delay from when things get delivered by the post office (I guess because of mail sorting). Thanks Missy!!! I can't believe how many Mickey themed things you were able to track down :-)

Mailed my box! Should arrive on Monday. I'll keep an eye on the tracking number.

I got my Mickey package from Missy!!! There are so many awesome goodies... Mickey candy, cookie cutters, cupcake cups, a lanyard (perfect for my trip to WDW later this year when I plan to so my first pin trading!!), pencils, a expandable towel (love those!!), band aids, stickers, and even Mickey/Minnie kissing salt and pepper shakers! I will do a full report with a photo when I get home from work today :-). Sorry for the delay in posting. I had my package sent to work and we always get a 1-day delay from when things get delivered by the post office (I guess because of mail sorting). Thanks Missy!!! I can't believe how many Mickey themed things you were able to track down :-)

I'm glad you like it! I've been collecting stuff for a while because I knew this exchange was coming!

And here's my funny story: I live on LI, but work in midtown (on 8th Ave. between 33 & 34th Sts. So rather than having the PO pick it up, I mailed it from the main PO on 33rd St. Well, it left there & went out to LI anyway! I always forget that part. :lmao:

Enjoy it all! Hope you can use a lot of it.

Missy, that's so funny! We work fairly close to each other! I'm attempting to attach a photo of all the goodies Missy sent (minus the stickers which didn't make it into the photo). I'm definitely saving some of the stuff for my WDW trip, but the candy isn't going to make it :P. The Mickey ring pops and candy stick things are awesome! My friends and I are meeting to do some trip planning this weekend so these treats are perfect! I also lev to bake so the cookie cutters and cupcake cups are great. Thank you!!!!
SE2hAy7.jpg

I need Nikki and Jessica to check in please. Need to know if you got your mailed.
About to leave for the airport. I will check back tonight.......hope to read of those last mailings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter