***Anything Pooh and Friends Exchange***sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out. :tigger:

Post here when you send out pooh: AND when you receive :eeyore:
Tell us what goodies you get and who they are from :tigger:

Mail by date is April 21!! pooh: :eeyore:

Have fun!!

Names are out.....please pick them up through PM so I can tell everyone has theirs.

Except snowwhitesmom :rotfl: Your PM box is full, so yours was sent via e-mail ;)

:woohoo: Will mail on Wednesday, hope my person likes what I send.

Got my name and should be able to mail tomorrow. I'll post back and let you know for sure.

Mail came today from Michelle aka snowwhitesmom. Thanks, there was really cute items that was sent, I got the following:
Bounce Balls, Play Putty, Piglet magnet Disney cutlery (cool), 3 magic bath mitts, and a sm lap table, sticker and album, photo holder. Going to Disney next year so I will be saving most of it for my neices.

And mine won't be going out in the mail until thur.

Mail came today from Michelle aka snowwhitesmom. Thanks, there was really cute items that was sent, I got the following:
Bounce Balls, Play Putty, Piglet magnet Disney cutlery (cool), 3 magic bath mitts, and a sm lap table, sticker and album, photo holder. Going to Disney next year so I will be saving most of it for my neices.

And mine won't be going out in the mail until thur.

Yeah! Glad you got it and hope you liked it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter