***"Anything" Tinker Bell Exchange sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:tink: Names are out :yay:

Please post here when you send out AND when you receive. We want to hear!! :tinker:

Mail date is March 5....please get them out on time ::yes::

If you are going to be away during the exchange time, please let me know.

I saw those pictures this morning.
What do they do with all the candy??!!! :eek:

That is still a LOT of candy for a long weekend.
I always take some with me and rarely end up eating even a fraction of it. And I have a huge sweet tooth. ::yes:: Of course, I am all about the chocolate ;)

I've got my name. We had a bit of snow here today, so I don't know how much shopping I can do this weekend. I do have a few things already, but I want to shop for a few things too.

I'm going to try and get out to go shopping sometime this week and will do my best to get it out by next Friday :)

I was able to get out yesterday & finished my shopping. I'll probably pack up the box today & mail tomorrow. :thumbsup2

How is the weather doing for you all?
We had a gorgeous weekend with lots of sunshine.

We got so much snow, my company closed on Friday! And they almost never do that. I didn't even try to go to work, we didn't get plowed until 2:30. But some kids shoveled our driveway & sidewalk (for $20, which is cheap) so we were able to get out Saturday. No problems yesterday either or this morning. But they are talking about more snow on Tuesday or Wednesday! :eek:

Stay warm and safe.
At least you get plowed....when we get snow we are usually stuck. We will drive out as long as the car clears it, but if it is higher, oh well. Only happened a couple of times....once for 3 days with NO power!! That was a terrible winter.

I just need to pick up a few more things and I will be able to get mine in the mail! I found some great things at Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter