Anywhere to buy bottles of wine in Ft. Lauderdale airport?

kaytieedid

Mouseketeer
We are flying into FLL the morning of the cruise and taking a shuttle to the port in Miami. I didn't want to pack wine in my checked luggage for the flight if I didn't have to. Is there anywhere to buy bottles in the FLL airport after you get off the plane?

We are flying into FLL the morning of the cruise and taking a shuttle to the port in Miami. I didn't want to pack wine in my checked luggage for the flight if I didn't have to. Is there anywhere to buy bottles in the FLL airport after you get off the plane?

I've never seen any place like that. The FLL airport is a bit scattered anyway, so there's not really any central shopping area I've noticed, but that may have been because I was more concerned with getting to the car rental place and on my way. Hopefully somebody else will know.

I really think there is only duty free at FLL.
But we are flying out early tomorrow morning for NYC, I will have extra time, I will take a look around and see if theres anything for you.

I don't know anything about shopping at FLL but duty free only works when you are departing AND flying internationally. Arriving wouldn't be able to buy duty free.

The only airport I have seen wine for sale (non-duty free) is Providence in the shop that sells all of the RI-related food and drink. I've purchased Sakonnet wine for easy carry-on (except the bottles are heavy) as the shops are after security...the "eye of the storm" is yummy

Is there a store at your home airport, past security, that might carry wine? That way you can just carry it on. I've seen wine-selling, non-duty free stores in some major airports during my travels. I seem to recall MSP being that way, just naming one I've seen. I could be disremembering though.

Thank you everyone!! I'm flying out of PHL and never noticed if there was anything. I'll work on that today!!

Took a look around Ft. Lauderdale while we were there, there doesn't seem to be anyplace to purchase a bottle wine, except duty free, which is not available for you.
If you want to bring a bottle, I would suggest purchasing a wine skin, we purchased these while we were in Napa for the flight home, we had no issues.

Took a look around Ft. Lauderdale while we were there, there doesn't seem to be anyplace to purchase a bottle wine, except duty free, which is not available for you.
If you want to bring a bottle, I would suggest purchasing a wine skin, we purchased these while we were in Napa for the flight home, we had no issues.
Thank you so much for checking!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter