• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anywhere to store car seats on board - besides your stateroom?

jwfarley

Earning My Ears
Curious if anyone knows if there's somewhere to store large items that will not be used during the cruise - either on board or in port until return - ie car seats?

Thanks.

I have heard that room stewards will store large pieces of luggage for you, I assume they will do the same with the carseat. It also may fit under the bed.

Trust me it will not fit under your bed. Suitcases do but not the bulky carseat unless it is a booster seat like Britax. Anyways, we stored ours in the closet on the ground. It fit fine. I never thought about asking the room steward. Thanks for the tip!

Not that this is a good (or safe) solution but I was shocked to see many staterooms with items in the hallway - strollers, wheelchairs, etc. Several people parked scooters near the elevators........
Barbara

On another thread I thought someone suggested they had left it out on the Verandah unless it rained. Sounds like it could be a good idea?!

Originally posted by professorandmom
Not that this is a good (or safe) solution but I was shocked to see many staterooms with items in the hallway - strollers, wheelchairs, etc. Several people parked scooters near the elevators........
Barbara

I saw a lot of that too and I really thought that was unsafe. The hallways are narrow enough as it is and its like walking through an obstacle course when people put that stuff outside their own rooms.

Will the radisson or the car rental places hold your car seat if you are one of their patrones.
We plan to stay the night before with Radisson and rent rom Budget in and out and would not care to lug the car seat from the plane to the boat!

Last time we went with our FLa friends and they stored the seat in their parked car.

We are traveling on the oct 11 wonder with family that is staying at the radisson the night before. They talked to the radisson and they saidstoring their carseat for our 7 day cruise would be no problem. They have a luggage room that they will store it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter