ANZACs in November/December 2013... register here!

Finally booked our DL dining reservations over the weekend. I emailed our reservations to the dining email only to get a reply I had forgotten to tell them the party numbers and each reservation had to be within the 60 day rule so they would do them as each day passed. They also advised as of the 3rd October the email system would no longer be active and I could book online or by phone.

I replied with the party number same day and then got a reply saying they would do none of my reservations as emails were no longer accepted. I looked online but couldn't find anywhere to book reservations.

Finally on Saturday I found the online booking but the site was so poor, the coding was still visible and the formatting in IE was overlapping text so I had to use firefox. Their 60 day calculation was out and wouldn't let me make reservations so I ended up calling them and doing it over the phone using my Skype account.

The cast member I spoke to was great and we got all our reservations.

Day 1
Lunch - ESPN
Dinner - tortilla Jo

Day 2
Lunch - Blue Bayou
Dinner - Steakhouse 55

Day 3
Lunch - Carthay Circle (WOC package)
Dinner - Ralph Brennans

Day 4
Breakfast -Storytellers Café
Dinner - Napa Rose

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

That coding has been around for a couple of months, is such a pain although I am used to it and can read through it now, lol!

Still well over 60 days till we are there though, need to finalise in my mind what we want to do.

Hi Shushh:)

It's been a while since I have been on the boards:upsidedow

Can I ask which DCL Fantasty cruise you are doing? I have just booked our first cruise for next year (7 night Eastern Caribbean). Will you be doing your TR on your blog? I can't wait to follow along:cheer2:

Hello! Congratulations on your cruise reservation! When is your cruise? We're sailing on the western Caribbean cruise. I will be trying as hard as possible to do a TR on my blog :)

Hello! Congratulations on your cruise reservation! When is your cruise? We're sailing on the western Caribbean cruise. I will be trying as hard as possible to do a TR on my blog :)

Not till next year (18/10), Eastern Caribbean. I was hoping to use your TR as inspiration but no luck! I'll still be following along though so try your hardest;) Enjoy it:)

22 days to WDW
Ive also just snagged some really good prices on Southwest from LA to Vegas for our 2 night stopover on the way back home, only $100 per person return

22 days to WDW
Ive also just snagged some really good prices on Southwest from LA to Vegas for our 2 night stopover on the way back home, only $100 per person return
Wow, that's a good price.

We're at 51 days to departure, and can start making dining bookings for DL, that's 60 days to go. I think I'll book WOC Fast Pass dinner for the first day or two we're there, and believe it or not, none of us really want to have bookings, just to go with the flow for everything else. Well, DD11 wants one character meal, but she hasn't made her mind up yet which one! She better be quick.

In LA we're going to do the Paramount 4 1/2 hour tour. We did Warner Bros two trips ago. We spoke about the Universal VIP tour, but we decided on Paramount: http://www.paramountstudiotour.com/ *But* we're probably still going to Universal for the shows, DD isn't up for any of the rides there, even the Tram took a couple of YouTube views before she was confident.

Oh as a side note, and my headphones and the adapter for the plan turned up yesterday. I am hearing music like I haven't for a long time, or ever, gee they're good. http://www.shure.com/americas/produ.../se-earphones/se425-sound-isolating-earphones

We have our Magic Bands, we have our Fastpasses... and a chunk of cash was ordered a night or two ago. Woo hoo, it's creeping closer! :D

I booked my tickets to Universal Studios Japan today. You can only book online through the Japanese website, and I was specifically going to see an attraction called Biohazard the Real (based on a video game called Resident Evil everywhere other than Japan) which is part of their Halloween nights. They have tickets that give you access to that attraction (or Jason or The Mummy) plus entry for the night. When I looked at the website the other day there were still plenty of tickets available...when I checked today, the day I wanted was suddenly not available :( so I played around with the tickets and instead of buying a day ticket plus a hhn ticket with biohazard I bought a day ticket with biohazard plus a hhn ticket. I think! Like I said, can only get tickets on the Japanese website, which is mostly images so Google translate doesn't help all that much. Well, I guess I'll find out in a few weeks!

In other news I got an email from Jetstar last week to say my flight from Cairns to Melbourne will be on one of the new dreamliner planes!

We have customised our MagicBands and made our fast pass selections, woo hoo, getting closer to December.

Managed to do some Fastpass+ reservations today. I had to get their support area to fix my MDE access to do it. Unfortunately due to the premier passport we could only do a few days.

Also managed to customise our Magic Bands for 1 of our 3 reservations. Hoping the support guys will fix in the next few days to do the other 2.

I know its getting close as I got an email from TA to pay the balance on one of our reservations next week.

So here I am uncharacteristically still with many things to do including booking transfers :lmao: I'm laughing hysterically in panic.

We're finally in our new home but still having issues with council which has been stressful. I can't wait to go on our trip!

I bought my Tokyo Disney tickets today :) that's an evening ticket for 15 November and a four day pass from 19 November.

Why now? Well, about a month or so ago I was watching the AUD drop like a rock, think it got down to 86yen at one point, so when it bounced a little to 89yen I converted a bit of cash. And then for the last month - as I'm sure we're all aware - the AUD has been steadily climbing. Not wanting to jinx myself, I've kept quiet and just watched. Until today. When it got to 95.5yen I complained to another girl at work. Within an hour it dropped to 94yen. What the? Lol. So I took the plunge and booked in my last tickets hahaha

The only thing is, they are just printed tickets, I don't have to exchange. I wonder if they will let me exchange *** I want a fancy Disney ticket!

So here I am uncharacteristically still with many things to do including booking transfers :lmao: I'm laughing hysterically in panic.

We're finally in our new home but still having issues with council which has been stressful. I can't wait to go on our trip!

You are in your new home yay! Sorry you have had some hassles though. I haven't been to your blog site for a while to catch up on your life but I will have to see if there are any pics there? I am sure you will be organised by the time you depart and its another great trip you have planned.:thumbsup2

We are LA bound in just 41 days and then Orlando bound in 44 and WDW in 47 days. Doing 2 days at Universal and a day at Kennedy before we see the Mouse. Staying at Pop from 12/12 - 19/12. Then back to California till 3/1/2014 during which time we have bought the Southern California Pass. We are staying with friends in Oceanside. I booked my MVMCP tickets today for 12/12, so excited. I can nearly say next month...:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter