AP discount for June 9 - 14

epcotitis

Mouseketeer
I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and when I was able to book an AP rate for our travel dates I had to register and post!
Today I called CRO and got a rate of $99 for POFQ for June 9-14! I was so excited because I have tried every code on Mary's site and have not been able to get the discount....now I have $267 I can spend somewhere else!

I emailed Mary but I haven't seen her put anything on the site about it. I did not try to alter my exisiting ressie I just called to make a new one and the CM said the AP rate was available!
I'm so happy because now I can actually pay for my DH chourus camp!:)

Someone emailed me yesterday about this yesterday and I responded within 5 minutes, with very important information. I guess it was you, but maybe you didn't get my email.

I believe the rate you got is available ONLY to Annual Passholders who are FLORIDA RESIDENTS. There have been several long threads on the Resorts board about this. CRO has been mistakenly booking non-Florida residents at this rate (even though the caller gave a non-Florida address) and when the confirmations arrive, they say "Florida resident only -- ID required at check-in" or something similar.

I don't want you to have problems. Please CALL CRO RIGHT AWAY and make SURE this is not a Florida resident discount.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no current AP discounts for non-Florida residents in June. That's why they are not on my site and have never been on my site.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

It wasn't me but I'll check it out and let you know! I almost don't want to ....will they have to honor the price?
I did call CRO back to transfer funds from my exisiting ressie and the CM didn't say anything about it. I gave my name and address as good ol OH! I hope I still saved the cash! Since the ressie is within a month they just guaranteed the room with my visa. I guess I'll call tomorrow and check this out:confused:
Thanks Mary...I think

I wonder if I can get this rate for June 24-27th. Going in only 3 days but looking for an AP rate. Haven't found anything yet. Is your reservation at the Port Orleans?
Thanks for your help.

I just got an AP discount at Poly concierge and AKL for June 27 - July 4. There was no mention of FL resident. I would assume the CM knew I didn't live in FL when I gave her my zip code and she read my town and state back to me.

I just called to try to make a ressie for the contemp with the passholder rate. She asked if I was a FL resident and I told her no. She said that they were only for FL residents so far.

<< I would assume the CM knew I didn't live in FL when I gave her my zip code and she read my town and state back to me.

You'd assume that, but unfortunately you'd be wrong. A whole bunch of people have gotten skunked on this deal. I would just hate to see anyone end up paying rack rate at check-in because CRO goofed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter