AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Has anyone experienced this error: I log in with my credentials to view the AP discount for October - December time period, but keep getting in a loop back to the AP page to renew pass. My AP is active and renewed. Cleared history and using different browsers. The other day decided it might be nice to take a quick trip in November near Thanksgiving.
I cannot see any AP or Disney+ discounts either for the dates of the offer. Anyone else having this issue. Availability seems so scarce as it is.

Has anyone experienced this error: I log in with my credentials to view the AP discount for October - December time period, but keep getting in a loop back to the AP page to renew pass. My AP is active and renewed. Cleared history and using different browsers. The other day decided it might be nice to take a quick trip in November near Thanksgiving.
Yes. I'm having the same issue. Trying to find a discount for my first night but keep getting looped to the AP renewal page. Edit to add: incognito mode yields the same results. Edit again: seems to work on my phone though....

Last edited:
Yes. I'm having the same issue. Trying to find a discount for my first night but keep getting looped to the AP renewal page. Edit to add: incognito mode yields the same results. Edit again: seems to work on my phone though....
I am having this same exact issue. I sign into my account and then when i try to look for available dates it just brings me to the AP renewal/purchase page. Same thing happens with trying to look up for Disney + discount as that one dumps me on the Disney + sign up page.

Just wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem. Thanks

I am having this same exact issue. I sign into my account and then when i try to look for available dates it just brings me to the AP renewal/purchase page. Same thing happens with trying to look up for Disney + discount as that one dumps me on the Disney + sign up page.

I don't know if this is still true today, but yesterday when I tried I had the same experience, so I chatted with someone and they said the site was "undergoing magical enhancements" and that one had to call to get the info. The number they gave me: 407-560-CHAT.

I've been able to see the AP discounts when I delete all the cookies for that website. But you have to delete them every time and Incognito mod doesn't stop Disney from putting cookies on the computer. In fact, Incognito puts a snapchat cookie on while the regular Chrome doesn't add that one.

I made another thread about this here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/is-this-discount-broken-on-mde-for-anyone-else.3896653/

It was working for a few days, but then broke again. Now it's working this morning, for me at least.

I made another thread about this here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/is-this-discount-broken-on-mde-for-anyone-else.3896653/

It was working for a few days, but then broke again. Now it's working this morning, for me at least.
I just tried and it's not working for me although I haven't bothered to clear all the cookies yet. After I try, I'll post again.

ETA: Just cleared all my disney cookies and--yay!--it works. So clearing the cookies is the key to this. I'm on Chrome, btw.

Last edited:

What’s been working for me is to specifically log out, then navigate to the discounts page and click the passholder discount link, then log in when it prompts you to.

Any time I log in first or am already logged in and then go to the discount link, it boots me to the buy a pass page.

(Note for Canadians, you have to use the US site.)

Anyone else notice that the MDE room discounts page states that 8 special offers are available, but only 7 are listed?

(I am logged in to see AP and Disney+ discounts.)

Last edited:
Hello Folks,
I need the collective wisdom of the boards. I have been trying to get an AP discount for the Thanksgiving week. I found some availability at Pop and some at All Star Movies. I am trying not to switch resorts to many times, but at this point I start with 3 nights at Movies (Nov 20 -23), four nights at Pop (Nov 23 - 27), and 1 night at Movies (Nov 27 - 28).

This evening, I noticed availability at Pop for the final night, but it would not allow me to amend my previous reservation, so I went ahead and made a new reservation, but now have an overlapping night on the two Pop reservations - the Saturday (Nov 26) night is on both reservations -- but the system will not allow me to modify either of the Pop reservations - adding an extra night or deleting the double Saturday night - in other words to stay at Pop and not switch back to Movies - I have to pay for Saturday twice.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to handle this -- the room is available at the discount AP rate and it would be great to stay at Pop from Nov 23 - Nov 28, but I can only get a reservation for Nov 23 - Nov 27 and another at the AP rate for Nov 26 - Nov 28.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hello Folks,
I need the collective wisdom of the boards. I have been trying to get an AP discount for the Thanksgiving week. I found some availability at Pop and some at All Star Movies. I am trying not to switch resorts to many times, but at this point I start with 3 nights at Movies (Nov 20 -23), four nights at Pop (Nov 23 - 27), and 1 night at Movies (Nov 27 - 28).

This evening, I noticed availability at Pop for the final night, but it would not allow me to amend my previous reservation, so I went ahead and made a new reservation, but now have an overlapping night on the two Pop reservations - the Saturday (Nov 26) night is on both reservations -- but the system will not allow me to modify either of the Pop reservations - adding an extra night or deleting the double Saturday night - in other words to stay at Pop and not switch back to Movies - I have to pay for Saturday twice.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to handle this -- the room is available at the discount AP rate and it would be great to stay at Pop from Nov 23 - Nov 28, but I can only get a reservation for Nov 23 - Nov 27 and another at the AP rate for Nov 26 - Nov 28.

Thanks for any suggestions.
I think your only option would be to call Disney and see if they can fix it for you

I haven't been able to view AP rates at all for a few days now (tried the usual tricks - different browser, cleared cookies, incognito mode). I called the WDW website support number and the agent confirmed it was a known problem being worked on and transferred me over to a phone agent to check availability. Not ideal, but thought I'd update here so everyone is aware. All we can do is check every now and then to see if it's fixed, or call.

thanks for the tips! By using Safari on my desktop I could see the Disney+ discounts. It still keeps circling back when I try using Chrome.

Thank you guys for sharing what you know! I have not been able to view discounts for about a month now. (I've tried all the tricks too). When I speak with any CMs they just say to call. That cannot be right. I mean, at this point, I can't help but think this is happening on purpose... but perhaps I am in the minority so its not a priority for them to resolve. :(

Disney just released AP rates for January through April, but of course, I can't see any rates on the website. So frustrating! I'm an out of country AP holder, so it's expensive to call Disney. Anyone able to see rates right now? I did an online chat, and the CM was aware of the website issue, but didn't know when the website would be fixed.

Disney just released AP rates for January through April, but of course, I can't see any rates on the website. So frustrating! I'm an out of country AP holder, so it's expensive to call Disney. Anyone able to see rates right now? I did an online chat, and the CM was aware of the website issue, but didn't know when the website would be fixed.
Just get a Google voice number and call from the computer.

Just get a Google voice number and call from the computer.
Thanks! Yes for sure, but we still need to narrow in on dates and hotel choices. I usually browse several combinations of dates and hotels on the website. I usually do that before calling. If I have to do that by phone, I'll be on the phone for hours. Ugh!!

Switch to the US site, top right where you sign in. Do that before you log in, then navigate to the special offers page, click the AP discount link, then log in when prompted. You should then see the offer and be able to search for availability. You can book online via the US site, you just have to pay in US$.

Switch to the US site, top right where you sign in. Do that before you log in, then navigate to the special offers page, click the AP discount link, then log in when prompted. You should then see the offer and be able to search for availability. You can book online via the US site, you just have to pay in US$.
Thank you! I knew that I needed to be on the US site, but what I didn't know was that I had to switch to the US site BEFORE logging in. Previously, it didn't matter if I switched to the US site before or after logging in. I followed your instructions perfectly, and it worked!! Thank you!!!!!

Just FYI, one Saturday of my March reservation was within the dates but did not qualify for the discount. Had to have them switch to 2 reservations, one with discount, one without. Played with the dates to figure it out, it originally just showed nothing qualified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter