AP Discount

Does it state any room rate examples?
I am staying at POP/coronado springs but BB only covers the 2nd part of the trip. Do you know what it would be at POP or Coronado july 31-aug 7th?

I think the BB for coronado is 30% and POP is 25%.
Uggh, I hate not having access to the AP site. We don't get our AP's until May.
Thanks so much for the update, now to figure out the best way to book with the lowest rate. :)

Just called and had the AP rate applied to our reservation for CR Garden Wing June 9-14! I'm saving $316, so getting basically one night free compared to the spring rate!

Does it state any room rate examples?
I am staying at POP/coronado springs but BB only covers the 2nd part of the trip. Do you know what it would be at POP or Coronado july 31-aug 7th?

I think the BB for coronado is 30% and POP is 25%.
Uggh, I hate not having access to the AP site. We don't get our AP's until May.
Thanks so much for the update, now to figure out the best way to book with the lowest rate. :)

For the Pop on those dates in a standard view it is $830
For the Coronado all they had was standard view-business class and it was $1417.

For the Pop on those dates in a standard view it is $830
For the Coronado all they had was standard view-business class and it was $1417.

Thanks! Looks like I may be doing a split stay and just booking with bounce back for the second part.
Those discounts seem lower than the last batch but I guess it is peak season time so figures!
The bounce back rate doesn't start until aug 4 so will do that for the 4-7th at coronado (if available) and stay at POP july 31-aug 4.

Thanks again for the quotes!

EDIT: Any chance you could get a quote on CSR business for 3 adults 1 child? DD is 20 and will be with us for half of our stay before venturing off to her disnely college program apartment!
Thanks!

For that scenario it is showing at $1535. Let me know if you want me to check anything else.

For that scenario it is showing at $1535. Let me know if you want me to check anything else.

:worship:Oh you are wonderful! Thanks so much for checking on this. I have been waiting NOT so patiently on AP rates. lol
Now to make a decision on what to do.

I know; it's going to be lovely. And thanks for the encouragement. I'm just a bit bummed bc I'm staying at YC for three nights and then transferring to the Poly. We changed the first reservation and then couldn't change the second. I was planning to change both to recoup the extra expense on the AP. So I will end up spending more by buying the AP (I can't make another trip this year as I'll be abroad mostly). Oh, well. doo-doo happens.

Edited to add that I actually will come out ahead, now that I think about it. We book at least 2 TS meals a day, including some signature restaurants, so with the TIW card, I will for sure recoup my cost. So, even if I only saved a bit on YC and nothing at Poly, I'm still getting a great deal w/ the GP discount and the TIW card. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

You're welcome :). I'm glad you were able to get a good discount on the YC. I agree with you about the AP and TiW card. I did the math for dining with the TiW card vs the DDP and even though the price of APs are pricey and then it's an additional $100 for the TiW card, we will come out ahead with the TiW card (and this is without any AP discount on the room, should there be one for our dates). So I think you make a good point about savings with the TiW card offsetting not getting a discount at the Poly :goodvibes.

Just called and had the AP rate applied to our reservation for CR Garden Wing June 9-14! I'm saving $316, so getting basically one night free compared to the spring rate!

:thumbsup2

You're welcome! I am purchasing my AP's within the next few weeks, but didn't want to miss the discount! The CM I spoke to told me the rates are out through 8/15 and to watch for later dates sometime in June.

Minor correction. The dates are out until 8/14. I'm waiting to book 8/15 and it's not available yet.

Meaning it's only 15%? I thought the AP discount was 20%?

I don't know. I don't have my APs yet, so had to call, and the CM I talked to knew the new rate had come out this morning, looked it up and told me it was the same as I already had.

A big thank you to Disfunctional for posting this deal. I was able to save another $186 over the summer deal on WLCL.:cool1:

No pool view was available for my June 9 - 14 AKL stay so I didn't downgrade to Standard. I would have saved about $100+ but not worth it if I am looking at the parking lot all week

Minor correction. The dates are out until 8/14. I'm waiting to book 8/15 and it's not available yet.

I had the discount applied to the 15th, no problem.:confused: The first half of my split-stay is from 8/11-8/16, and all but the 16th was discounted. I'm now waiting for the late summer rates from the 16th-24th!:thumbsup2

Sorry to bother you again, but could you get a quote for
Coronado business class july 31- aug 4th 3adults/1 child

If I am figuring right, we would be able to do 2 separate ressies one for bounce back at 30% at coronado and one for AP 25% coronado for the second half of the stay.

I am just wanting to make sure I am figuring it all correctly. Sure wished the 30% BB covered the whole stay, would be alot easier! ::yes::

Thanks a bunch!

I just spoke to an agent and he told me no Poly AP rates for our three dates (June 7-10) Could this be right?

Quick question: I tried to book the Poly for 8/14 and 8/15. Showed no availability at AP rate. Plugged in 8/14-8/17 and it showed a rate of $282 for 8/14 and 8/15 and rack rate for 8/16. Anyone else have that issue?? Doesn't make sense to me.

I'm trying to figure out if we would come out ahead purchasing the AP but the datn website won't give me any info w/o having an AP.

Can anyone tell me if the WL/CL AP summer discount is better than the Disney Visa Summer Discount?

Thank you!
:flower3:

Sorry to bother you again, but could you get a quote for
Coronado business class july 31- aug 4th 3adults/1 child

If I am figuring right, we would be able to do 2 separate ressies one for bounce back at 30% at coronado and one for AP 25% coronado for the second half of the stay.

I am just wanting to make sure I am figuring it all correctly. Sure wished the 30% BB covered the whole stay, would be alot easier! ::yes::

Thanks a bunch!

For this one it was $915. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

I'm trying to figure out if we would come out ahead purchasing the AP but the datn website won't give me any info w/o having an AP.

Can anyone tell me if the WL/CL AP summer discount is better than the Disney Visa Summer Discount?

Thank you!
:flower3:

What are your dates? For Aug 14-16, I got a rate of $354 for WL CL but then when I plugged in some random dates in June, it jumped to $376. I would be happy to check specific dates for you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter