AP Discount

Can someone post what's showing on the passholder website? We're planning on getting APs for our trip in December, but haven't purchased them yet. I know not all resorts will be available, but I'd like to see what the potential "pool" is, so to speak.

Which days are you going? This is crazy. Even if GP discounts were gone there were always plenty of AP discounts in the past. AKL is beautiful but as you said, only close to Animal Kingdom. If you do head out this year, try to score a bounceback offer (free dining 2015). That's my plan. I will no longer play the wait-for-limited-discounts game.

We are going Oct 2 - 8. We got the Disney Visa discount for the nights of the 2 & 3. But the only rooms w/ any type of discounts for the second half were suites...so $13,000 at a minimum. We had a super hard time doing anything this go round. One lady lost our room completely, so we had to switch from Beach Club to Grand Floridian (this isn't a whine, just frustration). Seems like 70% of the people we spoke with had NO idea what they were doing. We used to book these trips because they were so easy...has not been the case this go round. My sister finally spoke with someone in Guest Relations after writing a not so glowing email...she said there would be a goody bag in our room when we checked in. I am sure it will be an autographed photo of The Fab 5...

Can someone post what's showing on the passholder website? We're planning on getting APs for our trip in December, but haven't purchased them yet. I know not all resorts will be available, but I'd like to see what the potential "pool" is, so to speak.

If you post your dates and resort selection someone can check for you

UGH! The only deluxe availability for my dates (flexible) is a $2100.00 a night suite! Seriously?? I currently have a GP Garden Suite booked at BW, but do really want to pay for a suite for a quick F&WF anniversary trip!

jb

I just tried to call, and was told that their computers are down. They are updating their system for the next couple of hrs. Maybe they'll add some availability?!

just got off the phone with a CM - had a basic room discount up to now...they just took another $62 off so my 5 nights at Pop was 525.60
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Can someone please check the following dates for me with prices? Oct 30-Nov 13th? Pop Century if possible.... Thank you so much in advance!! :love:

Can someone please check the following dates for me with prices? Oct 30-Nov 13th? Pop Century if possible.... Thank you so much in advance!! :love:

Unavailable

But it is available on the GP Late fall discount at $1530..this is why its so weird! Why would it be available for one discount and completely sold out for the next? My gut instinct tells me they are going to resolve the inventory issue.

Thanks for checking Nicole. I have the GP fall discount booked but have been wondering if it would be worth getting an annual pass.

Called to have the AP discount applied. Pop is not available for my dates. It is either a day short or I can add a day at the beginning. Am I correct that I could book it with the extra day and then call later to drop it and still keep the discount?

If you post your dates and resort selection someone can check for you

OK, wasn't sure of the etiquette with this.

We're going to be there December 13-20th. Right now we have 1 bedroom at VWL booked under the RO discount. If a 1 bedroom at BLT is available, I'd switch to that, because that was what we had booked originally before the RO discounts were released and BLT wasn't included.

We're also thinking about doing a split stay and staying in a non-villa room the night of the 12th of December (we'll have a very late arrival and don't want to pay for a 1 bedroom that first night). Would love to stay in the Contemporary, though I'd be willing to stay at AKL as well. Right now, we're booked at the MCO Hilton for the night of the 12th.

Thanks to anyone who's willing to look that up for me to tell me availability.

Called to have the AP discount applied. Pop is not available for my dates. It is either a day short or I can add a day at the beginning. Am I correct that I could book it with the extra day and then call later to drop it and still keep the discount?

Yes

Have to say, I'm slightly disappointed. This is the first time we have purchased annual passes, and we were hoping for a great discount on our room, but we get nothing. We have the late fall RO discount, which is great, but when I called to have the AP discount applied, she said that it was only applicable to one or two of the nights, where as the fall discount is applicable to all nights making it a better deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have the fall RO discount, but one would think the AP discount would be better and applicable to the same dates... boo :sad2:

Have to say, I'm slightly disappointed. This is the first time we have purchased annual passes, and we were hoping for a great discount on our room, but we get nothing. We have the late fall RO discount, which is great, but when I called to have the AP discount applied, she said that it was only applicable to one or two of the nights, where as the fall discount is applicable to all nights making it a better deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have the fall RO discount, but one would think the AP discount would be better and applicable to the same dates... boo :sad2:

When are you going? i am arriving in wdw oct 3 and had to wait until just this week to get the discount. maybe some of the days you are going fall into the next discount. i would call and ask

We are going Nov 13-16. Can you tell me what dates it says the deal applies to? When I log into MDE, it doesn't show the AP deal. I only see the regular deals. It says I can see any available for passholders, but I don't actually see anything new.

We are going Nov 13-16. Can you tell me what dates it says the deal applies to? When I log into MDE, it doesn't show the AP deal. I only see the regular deals. It says I can see any available for passholders, but I don't actually see anything new.

The dates are September 28th-November 25th and November 29th-December 23rd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter