AP for Hotel discount

KELLY

DIS Veteran
We are going to DIsney this year but are skipping Universal so Next year we are going for longer and doing Universal. If I purchase a AP from Universal and I'm the only one in our party of three, with the Ap will I still get the discounts on the entire food bill and will I also get the hotel discount or does everyone need a AP. We might purchase the power pass if this is good on some of the discounts instead. My husband and I were spoliled last year on honeymoon and got a RPR King Suite for 125.00 for are honeymoon with an Ent Rate. I don't mind paying more for the passes and staying onsight for the FTL accsess. Please Help KELLY

One ap is fine. You need a preferred pass for food discounts but the power pass is fine for hotel discounts. Apparently though, you won't get room upgrades if you've got an annual pass discount but only if you've book rack rate or AAA discount.

Thanks I Purchase one Ap today and will purchase two of the 5 day passes for my husband and son. We are only going to Universal for 4 nights but it seems like we will save more than the 70.00 I pd more for the AP. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter