AP & FP+

disneygirl1972

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow should be our 60 day FP+ day, but today it allowed only me, within our party to schedule them all. I have an AP, everyone else regular tickets. Is this just luck or cause for concern within the great MDE realm??

The AP booking window should only be 30 days, not 60, unless staying onsite. Are you all staying on site?

We are also AP holders and sometimes my window opens a day early when I have two onsite stays in 60 days. Looking at your tickers this may be the case for you today.

I would double check the other tickets to be sure everyone has valid tickets in your MDE as you should have been able to book everyone in your fp+ group if they had valid tickets even if they were not onsite.

We have AP's and stay onsite and my sister niece and nephew live in FL and I am able to book their fp+ along with ours at T60 (or when my window opens) even when they don't stay.

Are you 100% sure your 60 day mark for your on site hotel is tomorrow and wasn't today?

When there are two onsite stays as @tjmw2727 explained, the rolling window from Stay#1 rolls and meets up (adjacent) with the new FP window, the new window then opens (day early).

The others with the OP may have tickets as part of a package so they aren’t yet valid until the ‘package’ window opens.

If the others had separately linked tickets, their FPs could have been booked when grouped with the OP.

When there are two onsite stays as @tjmw2727 explained, the rolling window from Stay#1 rolls and meets up (adjacent) with the new FP window, the new window then opens (day early).

The others with the OP may have tickets as part of a package so they aren’t yet valid until the ‘package’ window opens.

If the others had separately linked tickets, their FPs could have been booked when grouped with the OP.

Ah I didn't think of the package- all should be well tomorrow if that's the case:)

Thank you all!! I was able to reserve FP+ for everyone in my party, as they each have linked tickets not a part of a package, with an on-site stay. I double checked the FP+ calculator on another site, & it does in fact give the date of tomorrow. In came to my attention when I was doing a check that I could reserve for all 8 in my party, as a test today. Low & behold our whole stay was available to schedule today. A short time later, my brother went to make a modification, & couldn't bc He is not an AP holder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter