AP Hotel Discount Question

BWVPam

Loves being at WDW!
I am considering buying an AP pass. I currently have a rate for RPR for 164 June 25-27. Was wondering if there were any good AP rates at the hotels that would lower my rate or get me into HRH. Anyone have an AP rate around that time and if so, how much?

Thanks again,

Pam

Go to www.loewshotels.com and play around with the APH code. ( thats the annual pass code .... put it under promo codes. It all depends on how many adults, what kind of beds, ect.. also if you are wanting to stay a total of 3 nights, then you would want to check out on the 28th.

:D

kellie

hello

going to RPR june 24 to 30- This is the APH rate through Loews

Daily Rate: (per room)
153.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Standard Room 2 Queen Beds Sleeps up to 5 335 Sq Ft tropical decor TV Full bath added rollaway for 5th person at nominal fee
Rate Description:
UO ANNUAL PASSHOLDER DISCOUNT MUST PRESENT VALID ANNUAL PASS ID AT CHCK-IN BLACKOUTS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Additional Information:
CANCEL DEADLINE: CANCEL 5 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.; DEPOSIT REQUIRED

but we decided to go club and that APH rate is $223

if you got $164 for those dates without an APH that is really not much of a difference- I think you got a great rate without the APH

for these dates there were no APH rates for the HRH- but i keep checking just in case:teeth:

Where did you get this $164 rate at?

lisa:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter