• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP increase

Sandisw

DVC Forums
Just read a report that Incredi pass went up $1449
(Fixed my mistake!)

Sorcerer up to $999 from $969

The other FL passes went up in the ranges from $30 to $50

Last edited:
Interesting.

I renewed my Sorcerer’s Pass on Saturday, at the old price. The CM was excellent and very knowledge but the system wasn’t allowing her to process a renewal… she had to go to the ticketing supervisor and working together they got it to go through after about an hour trying all sorts of work arounds.They told me to verify the renewal date on the pass when I used it and call to adjust if I needed to. I wanted to make park reservations for December so since that worked I figure I’ll deal with the rest later.

I wonder if there were issues because they were adjusting the prices in the system.

I just renewed my Sorcerer's Pass on Monday and it was $876.50 all in. Last year it was $813.66 all in.

I just upgraded my TripAdvisor-purchased discounted (they just had a 20% off promo) 7-day PH ticket YESTERDAY to a Sorcerer Pass (AP, which I won't need until March 2024), and was greeted this morning to the news of the AP price increase! "Saved" an additional $60. Talk about good timing. That's my idea of Pixie Dust! 🤑

I remember buying Premier Passports when they were first sold in 2010, which for $700 granted access on every day of the year to every park in both Florida (including water parks) and California, and still thinking it was a bit expensive.

I remember buying Premier Passports when they were first sold in 2010, which for $700 granted access on every day of the year to every park in both Florida (including water parks) and California, and still thinking it was a bit expensive.
I remember the DVC promo (can't remember the exact details) around 2015 for the PP which we got for a bit under $800, and that was a deal then, because they'd already gone over $1,000 at that point. We did three WDW trips and one DL trip (for their 60th) that year, so we more than got our value out of that one. Ah, the good ol' days.

Has anyone seen any info on renewal prices? Did they go up too? I couldn't renew yet before the price increase bc of my expiration date. So now I'm trying to decide if renewal is worth it or if I should just get regular tix.

Has anyone seen any info on renewal prices? Did they go up too? I couldn't renew yet before the price increase bc of my expiration date. So now I'm trying to decide if renewal is worth it or if I should just get regular tix.
Renewals are still probably 15% less than the current price of a new AP.

IMG_3430.jpeg
I’m in my renewal window right now.

I remember the DVC promo (can't remember the exact details) around 2015 for the PP which we got for a bit under $800, and that was a deal then, because they'd already gone over $1,000 at that point. We did three WDW trips and one DL trip (for their 60th) that year, so we more than got our value out of that one. Ah, the good ol' days.
Even better than that, I remember in late 2012 when they ran the Premium Annual Pass at WDW for a special rate of $399...

I just renewed my Sorcerer's Pass on Monday and it was $876.50 all in. Last year it was $813.66 all in.
That sounds like what I paid to renew last year :scratchin at least for one or two of them. Maybe not. DH just asked me how much he needs to save up.

our various dates are staggered in Feb, April and July

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter