AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Still no callback from Disney to buy a new AP. I called last Wednesday...

I guess I'll sit on hold another Hour today....

Still no callback from Disney to buy a new AP. I called last Wednesday...

I guess I'll sit on hold another Hour today....
I was just trying to decide if I’d call about the same follow up from Wednesday or if this is my sign. What’s the golden rule of business... never make someone wait to give you money haha.

Still no refund. Called Chase again and asked if they see anything showing from "Epcot" and there are no refunds/credits. I am really perplexed as Disney is saying the refund was submitted 9/28/20 but Chase has no record of it...

We did nothing & received an extension which was what we wanted a couple of months ago. But I now I read that to keep extension, Disney is sending emails for people to digitally sign something stating that fact. I have not received any email. Does anyone know anything about this?

We did nothing & received an extension which was what we wanted a couple of months ago. But I now I read that to keep extension, Disney is sending emails for people to digitally sign something stating that fact. I have not received any email. Does anyone know anything about this?
I haven't heard anything like this. I saw the extension added a few months back and that was that.

Still no refund. Called Chase again and asked if they see anything showing from "Epcot" and there are no refunds/credits. I am really perplexed as Disney is saying the refund was submitted 9/28/20 but Chase has no record of it...
Just from reading what others’ have said, check with any members you’re connected to on MDE. There were reports of adult children getting refunds to their cards even though it was paid for by the parents and in the parents’ names, for instance. Maybe it went to a relative/friend? Just guessing here 🤷‍♀️

Yes - scroll up (might be a page or two back now) and you'll see I posted the contents of the email. If you do not e-sign the amended contract before Nov. 2, your extension will be void. I would check you spam filter & call if you don't get anything soon. Sender is "Walt Disney World Reservations" and subject is "Pleas review your ANNUAL PASS contract."

Who chose to extend their passes while the parks were closed
thats for monthly payments who wished to postpone payments and receve the 117 days extension

Just from reading what others’ have said, check with any members you’re connected to on MDE. There were reports of adult children getting refunds to their cards even though it was paid for by the parents and in the parents’ names, for instance. Maybe it went to a relative/friend? Just guessing here 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for the info. When I had called Disney they confirmed with me the last four of the CC # that it was refunded back to which matches to my Disney Chase visa. But I will ask the other person attached to my account as they also cancelled an AP and already got their refund.

Maybe they gave it to someone else.

Was on hold again yesterday about 50 minutes with AP number. CM could not understand why if our credit card is still valid, our partial refunds were sent by check, I guess because we used Disney Visa Reward Points for part of the purchase. He does not think that the refund will be coming as a Visa Credit, but he believes we will most likely get a check, since the first partial refund was received via check. I asked why we were told that the refunds would come by the end of September and he said that some are delayed and will be received in October sometime, he couldn't tell me when :( . I asked about the waterpark refund promised in November, and he said that should be coming sometime in November. Hope that we receive our refunds, this process has been VERY DELAYED! :(

I also used reward points for half the purchase price of an AP, and my cc for the rest.
They refunded the entire amount due to my cc.

Everything is so random .

Just got my call back - They allowed me to purchase In-State FL passes for my wife and I who cancelled our previous out of State Platinum Pass and I also talked them into letting me go ahead and buy APs for both my kids as well. The only caveat, I had to pay for all 4 of them upfront, which I was fully prepared to do if I had to.

So one gold and 3 silvers...I'm a happy camper!!

My update for those still waiting...
  • Purchased (2) adult 5 day PH on 02/11/20 for $1224
  • Uprgraded to AP on 03/06/20 for $1321
  • On 08/11/20 requested refund & cancellation via e-mail link
  • On 10/01/20- credit of $1231 recvd on my CC (original form of payment for both transactions
I am disappointed in the amount of the refund, as our activation date was so close to the shutdown. Still not sure what formula they used, or if that refund is for one of the AP's, and the 2nd one is still in process. I may try to call. Two e-mails to them have resulted in canned responses.

Just an update... 10 days later, and I have still only received this credit. Also 2 e-mails to WDW Passholder program have gone unanswered. They are loosing their most loyal fanbase rapidly.

I called in this morning to get on the call back list so that I can get a new AP for my DD. The automated system is a little bit of a mess, but once I got put on hold, I was talking to a person within minutes. She verified all my info and said I would get a call back within 48-72 hours.

I tried to be as friendly as possible since I am sure they are getting a lot of unhappy calls right now. I'm still waiting on a refund for my DDs AP, but it's not a lot of money since it expired in May anyway so I'm not overly concerned about that at this point.

Edit: I'm also not planning to activate my DD's new AP until Jan so I'm not in a big time crunch to get it either.

I just called to be added to the call back list for a new AP. I was told it will be 3-5 business days

Anyone have any recent experience with receiving a AP cancellation refund when they originally paid with gift cards? I see some older mentions in this thread, but nothing recently. Trying to guess if I will get a check in the mail.

I paid with only gift cards for three passes. I cancelled mine through the email that was sent in early July. I called August 10th and cancelled the other two (belonged to my sisters, but were purchased by me and in my MDE). I received a check for each of us in the mail earlier this week. My sisters have a different address, but all checks came to my house.

Just got off with park reservations. It seems that AP can only reserve 3 park days at a time. I asked when this information was sent out to AP and she said she wasn't sure if it was. So.... if you are staying off site and are using your AP to get into the parks, you can only have 3 park reservations at a time. If you are planning on coming at a busy time like Christmas week, you may not get into the parks any more days than the 3 you book early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter