AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Unable to access the system to schedule a trip in December, as previous poster stated "no park availability". Still unable to contact via phone.

Wow! I'm impressed! 31 days between now and September 26 2021? You definitely get your AP money's worth. Well done!

That's by design. When we choose to get the pass, we commit to summer and school breaks in Disney. Banking and borrowing our dvc points to maximize the usage. So that included this summer, Christmas and Spring break. We'll see how it all shakes out with the current COVID situation. Fingers crossed....

FYI, as of now all days in all 4 parks are available for every day except 7/15-17, when DHS is full. It does not look like availability is going to be a major issue.

Still no sign of my son's AP that expired in April, and still no reply to my email about trying to cancel my AP...

FYI, as of now all days in all 4 parks are available for every day except 7/15-17, when DHS is full. It does not look like availability is going to be a major issue.

Still no sign of my son's AP that expired in April, and still no reply to my email about trying to cancel my AP...

Sadly, when you actually try to book reservation for Sept/Oct/May it says none are available :badpc:

A known error. It hit me last night after they fixed the 'AP w/hotel bug' that limited me to three park days. If you click on the date one or more additional times , it will populate.
Thanks for the suggestion but I can click dates on the calendar 100 times and nothing. It looks like that worked at about 9:00-10:00 last night for a lot of people but not anymore unfortunately. Of course that was the only time yesterday I was not on my computer and I missed the window :-(

We're encountering the same problem as many of you. We had a reservation for August with our AP (originally set to expire late August) and a package trip in October (with tickets + PH). I was able to make park reservations for our August trip and one day in October before the system prevented me from making any more.

On top of this, I need to get in touch with Disney to cancel and rebook our October trip because we no longer need the tickets, just the room. Even more annoying is that our stay was at CS which won't be open during our stay.

Has anyone had luck getting in touch with Disney via phone? I tried for an hour yesterday just to be put on hold and get nothing but a busy signal or some horrible grating noise.

Has anyone had luck getting in touch with Disney via phone? I tried for an hour yesterday just to be put on hold and get nothing but a busy signal or some horrible grating noise.
I've been trying for the past 10 minutes - "call cannot be completed at this time."

That's by design. When we choose to get the pass, we commit to summer and school breaks in Disney. Banking and borrowing our dvc points to maximize the usage. So that included this summer, Christmas and Spring break. We'll see how it all shakes out with the current COVID situation. Fingers crossed....
Well done, took us 13 very stressful hours yesterday to get our park passes for September and February. Glad to see another New Jerseyite is optimistic but what is your feeling about the Florida quarantine on the tri-state area. Do you think they will lift it? It is the only thing we are worried about, have no problem flying or going to WDW. BTW we are from Cedar Knolls.

Is there a better number to call for trying to cancel your annual pass? I’ve been calling 407-939-7277 for days now and all I ever get is a busy tone. I understand they’re busy but this seems crazy. I feel like I must be doing something wrong

We have been AP for years. We recently changed to pay monthly bc we are FL residents. Our AP expiration is in october. We have several booked trips in nov, dec, jan, feb, etc. We are unable to make park reservations bc we dont technically have a ticket but never planned to not renew! It is too early at this point in the year to even have the chance to renew! What happens to us in this situation since apparently they're not selling tickets until 2021??!
We are in similar shoes. Also FL residents. Ours expire September and we are also on the monthly plan. They have yet to extend our passes. We were only able to get 2 of the 3 days on our September trip. Can't book our November or January trips because it says we don't have valid tickets. I've heard of some people outside of the renewal period being able to renew early. I haven't tried myself because I really am hoping for an extension soon. If I don't see one by tomorrow I will probably call them and start asking about renewing early because I want to be able to book our November and January trips before things open up to all passholders on Friday.

Is there a better number to call for trying to cancel your annual pass? I’ve been calling 407-939-7277 for days now and all I ever get is a busy tone. I understand they’re busy but this seems crazy. I feel like I must be doing something wrong
I use 1 (407) 560-7277 for VIPassholder...

I got an email back today telling me to just call them...
Did they give you an individual's name and phone number or just "here, call the general line"?

What a bummer. I guess I got lucky, or maybe my email made it to someone before there was a deluge of questions that hit.

They were so not prepared for this, what a mess!

We are in similar shoes. Also FL residents. Ours expire September and we are also on the monthly plan. They have yet to extend our passes.

If you are on the monthly plan, your passes will not be extended. They halted your payments and refunded you if you made a payment towards it at the end of March. I'm not sure about that extra month they mentioned, but as to the full time that the parks were closed, you will not get those months extended.

If you are on the monthly plan, your passes will not be extended. They halted your payments and refunded you if you made a payment towards it at the end of March. I'm not sure about that extra month they mentioned, but as to the full time that the parks were closed, you will not get those months extended.
Nope. I'm on monthly payments - no refunds received in any amount, AP extended 117 days.

yes they will if you request it.

It's just the default was refunds

Anyone had luck talking to someone on the V.I.Passholder line today? I've been on hold for an hour and 33 minutes so far.

We have been AP for years. We recently changed to pay monthly bc we are FL residents. Our AP expiration is in october. We have several booked trips in nov, dec, jan, feb, etc. We are unable to make park reservations bc we dont technically have a ticket but never planned to not renew! It is too early at this point in the year to even have the chance to renew! What happens to us in this situation since apparently they're not selling tickets until 2021??!

Sorry if this has already been answered, but when I was talking to a CM the other day, she said that AP's will be able to renew early, but not until July. I can't remember if she quoted a date - sorry.

Poohlie said:
I've been on hold with the 800 number and it's dropped twice. Other numbers busy for me.

What 800 # are you referring to? Disney did away with 80 #'s years ago.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter