AP Question

highoctane

Earning My Ears
DW and myself have purchased our annual passes but our up coming trip has been cancelled, now we will not be able to redeam them until next May '08, is there an expiration time that they need to be redeemed by?:confused3

don't think so.

look on the voucher.

but I think you can kept them for years and still use them.

so sorry you had to cancel your trip!:sad1: :rose:

Nope! Your AP vouchers are good indefintely. No problem holding them and not redeeming them until May 2008.

If your plans have changed so that the AP doesn't make sense for you even then, you can hold those vouchers until a year when it DOES make sense for you to use them.

Thanks for the Info. since we cancelled the trip in December I was queationing weather they would be worth using or not, so now we may just hold on to them for future use and pay Undercover Tourist a visit for our trip in May.

Actually I was just reading that if the AP voucher was purchased after the Aug. 05th price increase and ticket changes, it will have an expiration date printed on it and cannot be redeemed after the expiration date. You should have about a year to redeem it, and then of course a year to use it, so May of 2008 is well within that time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter