AP Rates for 9/05?!?!

WannaBeInWDW

Mouseketeer
Freaking out a little bit over here ...

One of the major reasons I bought an AP was because when my BF and I go in September I wanted to save $$ on the room. We currently have reservations at Coronado Springs for 9/10/05-9/17/05. However, I clicked a link on one of the posts that lists the history of the AP rates for the past two years and the dates I am going are not up there! :earseek: Meaning, in 2004 and 2003 they did not have rates for early-mid September.

Am I a complete fool? Is there a mistake on the website? Did anyone go around that time in the past two years? If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. :wave:

I can't answer your question about 2004, but I know that in 2003 they didn't have an AP rate in September. I think that it might have had something to do with the huge success of Disney's Fairytale Package that they had offered then (pay for 4 nights get 3 nights free). I know that we took advantage of that package and it was great.

Good luck with the AP rates for this September. I know that we are looking for AP rates then too!

WannaBeInWDW said:
However, I clicked a link on one of the posts that lists the history of the AP rates for the past two years and the dates I am going are not up there! :earseek: Meaning, in 2004 and 2003 they did not have rates for early-mid September.
I don't know which set you are looking at, but Mousesavers lists AP codes for early sepember 2004:

http://www.mousesavers.com/faq.html#codetrends

8/29/04-9/29/04 Annual Passholder room-only rates 8/5/04, exp 9/29/04

I sure hope something comes out, we would like to go 9/8-9/18 and are waiting until we get good rates.

I saved all of my advance passholder emails. I checked for September 2004 and I received my email on 8/5/04 for ap discounts for 8/28/04 through 9/29/04. The rates were $49 value; $79 moderate; and $109 delux. Beware though, just because these were the rates last year, by no means does that mean these rates will be repeated. We have seen this occur already. The spring rates were MUCH higher than the same timeframe last year. (For example, last May the values were $59 a night, this year they are $74 a night). So plan as though these rates will be higher and you should be OK.

n2mm said:
I saved all of my advance passholder emails. I checked for September 2004 and I received my email on 8/5/04 for ap discounts for 8/28/04 through 9/29/04. The rates were $49 value; $79 moderate; and $109 delux. Beware though, just because these were the rates last year, by no means does that mean these rates will be repeated. We have seen this occur already. The spring rates were MUCH higher than the same timeframe last year. (For example, last May the values were $59 a night, this year they are $74 a night). So plan as though these rates will be higher and you should be OK.

Oh! 49.00 a night, I yearn for those days to come back. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter