AP renewal with DVC discount thru website?

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
Does anybody know if we can renew our AP with DVC discount on the computer?

TIA :wave:

I'm not sure that the DVC discount program has been been around long enough for an annual pass to be ready for renewal yet. I guess they will cross that bridge when they come to it.

I've had lots of trouble trying to use the website - it's unreliable and not at all user friendly, if you ask me. I no longer trust it.

It's actually a lot easier to just call MS and have them do it. The results (and the $3 handling/mail fee) are the same - you get a voucher in the mail (unless you ask for the will call option).

Yes, you can renew a AP or PAP (for which you paid full price) and pay the DVC-discounted renewal price.

Best wishes -

For the AP the difference between the discount on the first time AP and the price with discount on the renewal was only around $16, $314.18 vs $298.20. I decided to wait and get new ones closer to our trip since I couldn't see paying to renew now when I won't use them until March.

Of course if it looks like this perk won't be continuing in 06, I'll buy them in December.

Thanks everyone!
I guess I'll just make the call instead of going on the internet then... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter