AP Ticket window is now open

Someone posted elsewhere…I will try to find…that the language states it must be activated by the date or it can be applied to a new one.

So, I think there is some confusion by the CM.
That is what I was hoping. She was just so adamant that I was incorrect I got really worried. I know there are a couple of other people who posted who were concerned too. If you happen to see the post please let me know and thank you.

So far this morning I was on hold and hung up on after 17 minutes. I got through again after being on hold 37 minutes and was sent to DVC which ended up being DCL. I opened a chat at DVC and was told I would lose all reservations if I upgrade unused PH's to Sorcerer AP. He then said I had to call the 18008009800 line and am now on hold.

I though Boo Bash was a disaster!

I am concerned too. I purchased yesterday through DVC and right after my credit card was used she told me that my clock had started ticking and that my pass would expire next September. I don’t have a trip planned until the end of January and this is when I want my AP activated. She was very insistent. Does anyone else have any information?

Do you think they mean the clock starts as soon as you buy? Or after the first use, like even if you buy it today but don't use it until Feb 2022-will it be valid until Feb 2023?

Do you think they mean the clock starts as soon as you buy? Or after the first use, like even if you buy it today but don't use it until Feb 2022-will it be valid until Feb 2023?
The APs are the same as they were previously - for a new AP, it's one year after first-use. For renewals, it's one year after the previous expiration date. At least that's the understanding. But with everything Disney, there are always more questions than answers. But if you bought today, used it Feb/22, it should expire Feb/23.

I finally got through to a great CM. They are taking names and numbers for an "up to" 14 day call back for DVC Sorcerer AP's! :coffee:

Someone posted elsewhere…I will try to find…that the language states it must be activated by the date or it can be applied to a new one.

So, I think there is some confusion by the CM.
That is what I was hoping. She was just so adamant that I was incorrect I got really worried. I know there are a couple of other people who posted who were concerned too. If you happen to see the post please let me know and thank you.

The APs are the same as they were previously - for a new AP, it's one year after first-use. For renewals, it's one year after the previous expiration date. At least that's the understanding. But with everything Disney, there are always more questions than answers. But if you bought today, used it Feb/22, it should expire Feb/23.
Thank you.

Thanks as well.

I finally got through to a great CM. They are taking names and numbers for an "up to" 14 day call back for DVC Sorcerer AP's! :coffee:
What number did you call? Was it DVC MS or the general ticketing line? I've been on hold for 5 hours now after getting redirected to "ticketing services". It seems weird that the wait would be this long if all they are doing is taking names & numbers.

Beware. I had purchased 4 day tickets when they had the extra 2 days promotion going on. I was told that I won't be able to apply any value I paid toward those tickets toward AP purchase. Even though they haven't been used yet.

Beware. I had purchased 4 day tickets when they had the extra 2 days promotion going on. I was told that I won't be able to apply any value I paid toward those tickets toward AP purchase. Even though they haven't been used yet.
Was it because they were purchased through a third party seller?

What number did you call? Was it DVC MS or the general ticketing line? I've been on hold for 5 hours now after getting redirected to "ticketing services". It seems weird that the wait would be this long if all they are doing is taking names & numbers.
18008009800 DVC number. I tried a variety of numbers and finally got a CM on the DVC number.

Bizarre is right! Up to 14 days for a call back to buy tickets? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing!

No I purchased it through DVC member services. I only took the extra 2 days as they were free, I was only planning on using 4 park days in the first place.

Why is that? I just “upgraded” a 3 day ticket.

18008009800 DVC number. I tried a variety of numbers and finally got a CM on the DVC number.

Bizarre is right! Up to 14 days for a call back to buy tickets? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing!

I was on hold for four hours today before I finally hung up. I’m at work! Do you know if they’re open on the weekends? If it’s taking them up to 14 days to call back and my tickets expire on the 26th, I need to get in that wait list!

LOL. I finally got through to "ticketing services" after a 5.5 hour wait. The CM then took 10 minutes to look up all of my ticket information in order to "escalate" me to the team that can do the upgrade. I've now been waiting another hour plus..........

Apparently it's no longer considered a "regular theme park ticket" because it had free days.

Thats interesting. Normally the upgrade would be the price you paid and you’d not get the value of a 6 day ticket.

Id probably still try.

LOL. I finally got through to "ticketing services" after a 5.5 hour wait. The CM then took 10 minutes to look up all of my ticket information in order to "escalate" me to the team that can do the upgrade. I've now been waiting another hour plus..........
That happened to me this morning🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter