Apolo!

I'll have to see if I can find that one for ya Kim... here's on for you though

photo09.jpg

OK...so am I the ONLY one who likes ole "baby face" with facial fur? Cmon...at least it makes Kim look a LITTLE less like a cradle robber!!
Ah...the pic of Apolo's "grace". Now even I can get a little something out of that one. Us Catholic girls are always looking for a little more "grace" to get us into heaven quicker!!!;) I am probably really showing my age with that comment! Do they still teach about grace in Catholic catechism today? Oh well.....

ROTFL at Jodie!! Hee hee hee!! You do have a point about him looking even younger now. As far as me being a cradle robber...SHHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone, maybe they won't notice!! :teeth: Hee hee! Oh ok, so they notice...eh, who cares. ;)

Ah...the pic of Apolo's "grace". Now even I can get a little something out of that one. Us Catholic girls are always looking for a little more "grace" to get us into heaven quicker!!! I am probably really showing my age with that comment! Do they still teach about grace in Catholic catechism today? Oh well.....
Well, I can't help you with what they teach in Catholic catechism today, because I'm not Catholic. I can however agree with you wholeheartedly in regards to your sentiments about the picture!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter