App help..

katyringo

DIS Veteran
I'm still 45 days from my trip so I'm not worrying and I will reach out to Disney IT if it doesn't resolve. I'm just looking to see if this is new or what..

In the past I've been able to go into the free "genie" plan my day and play around and the dates I have park reservations would be highlighted, etc..

However it won't let past this page (see attached picture). I have park reservations. I can see them in my future plans as well as on the web browser. They also show up on my app on upcoming plans on the opening page..

I've cleaned all my history, deleted and re-installed app, and made sure everything was updated.

Attachments

• IMG_5424.png
    IMG_5424.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 7
We are 75 days out and have park reservations. I am able to setup my day if I wanted to (I see the park reservation when I click on the day).

We are 75 days out and have park reservations. I am able to setup my day if I wanted to (I see the park reservation when I click on the day).
May I ask if you have a package through Disney or not? That CM through chat is saying it's because I have a package and that because the e package won't be available until 4 days before I won't be able to see it until then... but I don't think that's accurate as I was able to previously see it.

It appears the Genie Plan My Day part of the app must have linked tickets, not just reservations. When you buy a package, Disney does not generate and email you your ticket until 4 days prior to your trip. So there is nothing that can be linked. I also have this issue (60 days out) and I chatted with the help CM to learn this information

It appears the Genie Plan My Day part of the app must have linked tickets, not just reservations. When you buy a package, Disney does not generate and email you your ticket until 4 days prior to your trip. So there is nothing that can be linked. I also have this issue (60 days out) and I chatted with the help CM to learn this information
I swear this has to be a new change because just a few days ago I could go in and see my dates... I know how the e-package works.. interesting!

May I ask if you have a package through Disney or not? That CM through chat is saying it's because I have a package and that because the e package won't be available until 4 days before I won't be able to see it until then... but I don't think that's accurate as I was able to previously see it.
I do not have a package. We have a DVC resort reservation and tickets through a 3rd party.

Related, but kind of not, are your park reservations showing up in the app (I guess on the website too)? When I go to "My Future Plans" it use to have which park I had reservations for showing along with the hotel. Then they disappeared. Now they're back but it says "for 2 guests" and there are 3 of us. 😅

When I look at the Genie "Plan My Day", mine looks the same as yours.

Related, but kind of not, are your park reservations showing up in the app (I guess on the website too)? When I go to "My Future Plans" it use to have which park I had reservations for showing along with the hotel. Then they disappeared. Now they're back but it says "for 2 guests" and there are 3 of us. 😅

When I look at the Genie "Plan My Day", mine looks the same as yours.
They do show up under future plans, but a few days ago the weren't showing up. I am no convinced there is a glitch and/or Disney is tweaking things..

They do show up under future plans, but a few days ago the weren't showing up. I am no convinced there is a glitch and/or Disney is tweaking things..
I agree. I'm still 70 days out so plenty of time, but it's a bit worrisome to see your plans disappear! I'll be making ADRs next week so that will be fun if they start disappearing too...

I agree. I'm still 70 days out so plenty of time, but it's a bit worrisome to see your plans disappear! I'll be making ADRs next week so that will be fun if they start disappearing too...
Just remember disappearing from the app does not mean they have actually disappeared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter