April AK Moonlight Magic entry time?

rockawaybeachgirl

Mouseketeer
Apologies if this has been answered before but I did search multiple threads for this. We are going to the 4/24 Moonlight Magic at AK - first MM for us so we're very excited! The park closes at 6pm that day - so what time would you expect MM folks can enter? I thought I read there was an overlap between regular park and MM timing.

Apologies if this has been answered before but I did search multiple threads for this. We are going to the 4/24 Moonlight Magic at AK - first MM for us so we're very excited! The park closes at 6pm that day - so what time would you expect MM folks can enter? I thought I read there was an overlap between regular park and MM timing.
If you show up at AK for the April MM on 4/24/ you'll be a day late and possibly a dollar shy.

To answer your question the park currently closes at 6pm on the 23rd. However, it does not have special event hours listed which makes me think they might change the park hours. If they dont, then typically they will let you in 2 hours prior to the party starting so most likely it will be 5pm. Looking at the Feb. MM where they do have the special event hours listed with a 6pm close, it says 7-10pm. So they most likely will be let in at 5pm. You will know the exact time to check in when you get your MM info sent to you the week of the party.

To answer your question the park currently closes at 6pm on the 23rd. However, it does not have special event hours listed which makes me think they might change the park hours. If they dont, then typically they will let you in 2 hours prior to the party starting so most likely it will be 5pm. Looking at the Feb. MM where they do have the special event hours listed with a 6pm close, it says 7-10pm. So they most likely will be let in at 5pm. You will know the exact time to check in when you get your MM info sent to you the week of the party.
Thanks so much, this is super helpful. I was also curious when i saw there was no special event listed for that day, but I'll keep checking. Thanks!

Could be as early as 4 pm. Final details which includes entry times and transportation options will be sent out a closer to the event date for those that are registered.

Could be as early as 4 pm. Final details which includes entry times and transportation options will be sent out a closer to the event date for those that are registered.
Do they usually stick exactly to the entry time listed in the email or is it worth it to show up 30 mins early?

FYI

Yak & Yeti was out of all 2 & 4 top ADRs yesterday for 4/23.

if anyone interesting in booking & you are a Landry’s member, they were still taking direct reservations this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter